What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Bukowski

Juniors
Final end to do. I like the shed, great atmosphere, cheap tickets for those without much cash and fits plenty in, just need to extend it to full width of the pitch. 25k seating 2500 standing terrace. Sorted.
I'd move the standing section down to the fencleine and build a stand behind it like the south end.

Reflector

Juniors
By the way: 100% that crowd figure was tweaked to be exactly 20,027 to reference the WA Bears 2027 entry to the NRL. I said it straight away at the time it was announced.
This would be right. I was walking past the stadium (just happened to be walking past) and one of the security staff came up and asked if I'd like to come into the ground for 10 minutes?

I said sure thing, went to the gents and then just as I came out they gave the crowd figure.

Pj,Rj,Hj

Juniors
Was that south stand designed to add more rows? It would be great if it was as high as the east stand and joined to it. Just need to relocate the screen.
As far as I understand what has been published, yes. But not to the height of the Eastern Stand.
There's no mention of filling in the gap between the East and South Stand but if the demand is there, there's little reason not to other than aesthetics inline with the compositional vision.
No but was designed to have the upper corners filled in and a roof.
I've never read anything from the masterplan, to Venues West, to Cox Architecture that correlates with that (other than the option for a roof).