What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Vlad59

Bench
And now every April I sit on me porch
And watch the parade pass before me
I see my old comrades how proudly they march
Reliving their dreams and past glories
But as year follows year, more old men disappear
Sameday no one will march there at all
Some years ago my brother dragged me to a St Kilda v Brisbane Lions game in Melbourne. There was a small group of people walking around with Fitzroy Lions gear. It looked pathetic and i felt a bit sorry for them. My brother didn’t. He was half pissed, walked over to them and said ‘Your clubs dead. Give up’. Harsh but fair.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
If he created the logos that were in the IP website.

They were okay, a little disappointing overall and too closely resembled the Wests Tigers logo for mine.

MugaB

Coach
Middleton is a guru of rugby league history

I take what he says highly
Stats man can jibber all he wants... point is if you say No to NS bears premierships, then the same goes for the Tigers of balmain and wests, Dragons 11 in a row, and Lol@Souths 20 pre NRL premierships

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Stats man can jibber all he wants... point is if you say No to NS bears premierships, then the same goes for the Tigers of balmain and wests, Dragons 11 in a row, and Lol@Souths 20 pre NRL premierships
Poor examples here.

Balmain and Western Suburbs’ premierships do not officially count towards the Wests Tigers premiership Tally.

St George premierships do not count officially toward St George Illawarra premiership count.

Wb1234

Referee
Poor examples here.

Balmain and Western Suburbs’ premierships do not officially count towards the Wests Tigers premiership Tally.

St George premierships do not count officially toward St George Illawarra premiership count.
depends they usually talk about nrl premierships won

wb2027

Juniors
St George Illawarra, Wests Tigers, and Northern Eagles was six clubs merging to form 3 new clubs. Souths returned, retaining their number of premierships rather than resetting from 2002. Same with Sea Eagles in 2003.

The Bears is one club relocating to WA and returning to first grade. No pre-existing WA club to merge with.

BuffaloRules

Coach
St George Illawarra, Wests Tigers, and Northern Eagles was six clubs merging to form 3 new clubs. Souths returned, retaining their number of premierships rather than resetting from 2002. Same with Sea Eagles in 2003.

The Bears is one club relocating to WA and returning to first grade. No pre-existing WA club to merge with.

The Norths guys on the Western board will be pushing hard for this …

BuffaloRules

Coach
Do the WA-based consortium of investors have anything to gain from wanting to wipe out the club's history and insist on a clean slate?

That’s not for me to decide … It depends if they have concerns about perceptions of this team among the Perth locals being the relocation of a Sydney team or whether they prefer the creation of a clean slate 100% “proper” Perth team

Latest posts