What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Bukowski

Juniors
There will be yellow in the logo, either in the wording or the bears head, you can put money on it.
Jersey should be a take on a NS Bears style one with yellow added and the NS1908 on the back collar.
I just hope too many cooks dont spoil this broth. It seems we have NS, Perth owners and NRl all having their two pence worth on what things should look like.

something like home and away:
View attachment 92834View attachment 92835
The NRL shouldn't have a say at a all.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
Ive seen some hate around the “relocated Sydney team “ stuff which supposedly the parochial Perth fans won’t accept … perhaps this is from the AFL trolls desperate to latch onto anything potentially negative
Well I still call the Swans “South Melbourne” to piss off AFL fans. Always gets a reaction.

Matt_CBY

Juniors
There will be yellow in the logo, either in the wording or the bears head, you can put money on it.
Jersey should be a take on a NS Bears style one with yellow added and the NS1908 on the back collar.
I just hope too many cooks dont spoil this broth. It seems we have NS, Perth owners and NRl all having their two pence worth on what things should look like.

something like home and away:
View attachment 92834View attachment 92835
I’m not against it. I was just giving my interpretation of the wording in the statement.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I’m not against it. I was just giving my interpretation of the wording in the statement.
the word 'integration' suggests its more than just the NS red and black colours, which it will be.
There will be yellow and white as well in the logo and official brand colours of the club.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It's amazing that some norths fans are against it.
Not really, its human nature. In most instances in a group of people there will be a few who hate something, a few who love it and the majority who sit in the middle. There'll be early adopters who jump on board straight away, the majority who eventually tip over to the idea and the laggards who take a long time, or never, to come on board. We are simple creatures really.

Latest posts