What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

You haven’t produced one shred of evidence of me being wrong. Just bile and anger. Amusing to watch.
Everything you have posted regarding Western Bears between March 2024 and August 2024 is wrong because lo and behold, a united venture exists.

Need I say anything more or will your delusions run a little wilder yet? You’re right, it’s amusing to watch but also somewhat sad.

As I said before, keep yelling at clouds. 😂

Vlad59

Bench
Everything you have posted regarding Western Bears between March 2024 and August 2024 is wrong because lo and behold, a united venture exists.

Need I say anything more or will your delusions run a little wilder yet? You’re right, it’s amusing to watch but also somewhat sad.

As I said before, keep yelling at clouds. 😂
What did I say that was wrong? I said you don’t deserve this opportunity being given to you. That’s just an opinion that I hold. I hold that opinion because I believe your club is a parasite. I hope the association is brief as Perth deserves its own franchise without your failed club leaching off it. My club survived in first grade and is thriving. Yours is a parasite that has deservedly languished in nsw cup for 25 years. That is a fact.

carinashark

First Grade
If the Bears and WA merge, and that's a big if, then it should be on the proviso that no games are played at NSO.

All home games in Perth or no deal.
The east coast has too many teams as is. I cannot see the NRL having a problem with all home games in Perth. A Perth game in the afternoon is made for TV programming on the east coast. I remember the Perth Reds playing at Shark Park during Super Leauge, a pretty good team then.

Vlad59

Bench
The east coast has too many teams as is. I cannot see the NRL having a problem with all home games in Perth. A Perth game in the afternoon is made for TV programming on the east coast. I remember the Perth Reds playing at Shark Park during Super Leauge, a pretty good team then.
Perth home games offer an excellent time slot suitable for tv and maximises crowds.

Bukowski

Juniors
Apparently it's just 1 game in NSW. NSO if its brought up to scratch as it's only 10k capacity atm.

Vlad59

Bench
Apparently it's just 1 game in NSW. NSO if its brought up to scratch as it's only 10k capacity atm.
The ridiculous thing is that this game could have been played in Perth in a timeslot that would have maximised tv viewers and the crowd. Instead it will be played in Sydney in a congested tv market .

Bukowski

Juniors
The ridiculous thing is that this game could have been played in Perth in a timeslot that would have maximised tv viewers and the crowd. Instead it will be played in Sydney in a congested tv market .
It will be interesting who see they chose to play against. If it's a Sydney team then your giving them an advantage, an out of town team effects the crowd.
Gosford might make sense against a Sydney club or knights.

Vlad59

Bench
It will be interesting who see they chose to play against. If it's a Sydney team then your giving them an advantage, an out of town team effects the crowd.
Gosford might make sense against a Sydney club or knights.
A Perth team having a home game in Sydney in its first season is nonsense however you look at it.

What did I say that was wrong? I said you don’t deserve this opportunity being given to you. That’s just an opinion that I hold. I hold that opinion because I believe your club is a parasite. I hope the association is brief as Perth deserves its own franchise without your failed club leaching off it. My club survived in first grade and is thriving. Yours is a parasite that has deservedly languished in nsw cup for 25 years. That is a fact.
I’ll be the first to say I’m happy your club is thriving now. The goal is for all clubs to be in a healthy financial position.

However that wasn’t my argument that it doesn’t change the fact of how you got there was legitimately parasitic. Which is my point to your reference in calling Bears parasitic in the first place. Deflection from you there.

People like yourself have great knowledge of the games history due to your senior age however people like yourself are also incredibly selective of what to remember while conveniently forgetting other things and that is the real fact, Vlad.

Reactions: Vee

Vlad59

Bench
I’ll be the first to say I’m happy your club is thriving now. The goal is for all clubs to be in a healthy financial position.

However that doesn’t change the fact of how you got there was legitimately parasitic. Which is my point to your reference in calling Bears parasitic in the first place.

People like yourself have great knowledge of the games history due to your senior age however people like yourself are also incredibly selective of what to remember while conveniently forgetting other things and that is the real fact, Vlad.
In other words you have no evidence I said anything incorrect. Here are some facts. My club is playing tonight at prime time to a sell out crowd to a tv viewership of around 1 million people. And we are looking to consolidating a position in the four in the worlds best rugby league comp. What did your club do today?

Reactions: Ck9
In other words you have no evidence I said anything incorrect. Here are some facts. My club is playing tonight at prime time to a sell out crowd to a tv viewership of around 1 million people. And we are looking to consolidating a position in the four in the worlds best rugby league comp. What did your club do today?
What do you mean deflector? Your club did cheat with drugs.

Your club did take money off St George to stay afloat to then try to vote them out. All parasitic behaviour which is the whole debate.

I didn’t bring up any thing that’s happened today, you did to deflect what I said.

Are you challenged Vlad? Seems like it!

Vlad59

Bench
What do you mean deflector? Your club did cheat with drugs.

Your club did take money off St George to stay afloat to then try to vote them out. All parasitic behaviour which is the whole debate.

I didn’t bring up any thing that’s happened today, you did to deflect what I said.

Are you challenged Vlad? Seems like it!
I’m just pointing out facts mate. And you can’t disprove one of them.

I’m just pointing out facts mate. And you can’t disprove one of them.
I’m not trying to disprove those facts or whatever you said because it was irrelevant to what the whole point of the debate was. The parasitic comment. What I stated was your club drug cheated and you tried to screw another club that financially helped you out. True parasitic behaviour. Which you deflected on by bringing up horse crap that has nothing to do with what the initial debate was over.

You’re a special creature Vlad, go to bed old fella.

Vlad59

Bench
I’m not trying to disprove those facts or whatever you said because it was irrelevant to what the whole point of the debate was. The parasitic comment. What I stated was your club drug cheated and you tried to screw another club that financially helped you out. True parasitic behaviour. Which you deflected on by bringing up horse crap that has nothing to do with what the initial debate was over.

You’re a special creature Vlad, go to bed old fella.
I’m surprised that somebody whose club has played at a low level of football for 25 years is so focussed on the past. The debate if you could call it that was about the fact your club is a parasite. Well it is. There is no chance your club would even be getting a mention in NRL circles without the Perth bid. That makes your club a parasite.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Isn’t it great to see people who were so anti-Bears in Western Australia only a few months ago now becoming full fledged supporters.

Very cool.
I was anti nsfc being a fifo club in perth. But we got the three key things I wanted to see to make it work. WA Ownership, 11 games in perth, wa pathways. What the club name is and the colour of the jersey matters less to me once those boxes were ticked. I would have loved pirates just for the game day experience and merch we could have done but it is what it is and we got the big things we needed to make it a genuine wa club.
#WesternBears2027

Last edited:

Vlad59

Bench
I was anti nsfc being a fifo club in perth. But we got the three key things I wanted to see to make it work. WA Ownership, 11 games in perth, wa pathways. What the club name is and the colour of the jersey matters little to me once those boxes were ticked.
I see. So after all these years of endless complaining about Sydney suburban crowds and venues you are happy for a brand new spanking Perth Club to play a game in its first year in a shit hole like North Sydney?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Commercially it could be a big earner for the club. I think year 1 will be at nso for nostalgia then if there is demand beyond nso capacity and corporate facilities they will move it to gosford or allianz. It’ll help drive bears memberships on the east coast and merch sales.

Vlad59

Bench
Commercially it could be a big earner for the club. I think year 1 will be at nso for nostalgia then if there is demand beyond nso capacity and corporate facilities they will move it to gosford or allianz. It’ll help drive bears memberships on the east coast and merch sales.
Wouldn’t it make more sense to play every game in a city like Perth in its first year? By the way whatever you think of Sydney suburban grounds North Sydney makes Shark Park look like Allianz. It’s really fecking ugly.

ash the bash

Juniors
I agree gives the WB's an option to sell a lot of 1 game memberships that guarantee entry into NSO. If the game is at NSO I would play an out of town team such as Cowboys or Knights. If they want to play Manly in Sydney in heritage round I would move it to Allianz. Put it on a Sunday and you could possibly get 35K plus. Wonderful corporate facilities no doubt would be used by the north shore faithful. I think you would get a big Manly crowd showing up if its on Saturday or Sunday as well. The potential one home game in Sydney could be a good earner for the WA based Bears.

Latest posts