What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

I’m surprised that somebody whose club has played at a low level of football for 25 years is so focussed on the past. The debate if you could call it that was about the fact your club is a parasite. Well it is. There is no chance your club would even be getting a mention in NRL circles without the Perth bid. That makes your club a parasite.
And conversely your club taking money from another club then trying to vote them out of the game makes your club a parasite.

That’s before we get into the drug cheating performed at your club.

Every so often you get people on this forum who think they’re more intelligent than they actually are. But you Vlad, you take the cake. I’ll send you a box of crayons to chew on.

I was anti nsfc being a fifo club in perth. But we got the three key things I wanted to see to make it work. WA Ownership, 11 games in perth, wa pathways. What the club name is and the colour of the jersey matters less to me once those boxes were ticked. I would have loved pirates just for the game day experience and merch we could have done but it is what it is and we got the big things we needed to make it a genuine wa club.
#WesternBears2027
I’ve never doubted your ambition or enthusiasm for a WA team. You’ve kept at it for a long time.

But you were told this would be a WA club. At the time I wasn’t sure of the exact ownership model because the people behind the scenes didn’t know it themselves. It’s come together 85% of how it was told it would and tbh I believe the 15% that’s different will eventually transpire once the club is actually set up.

It was always a priority for this union to benefit and grow the game in WA but also bring back the Bears brand. The commercial reasons of “why” have been mentioned ad nauseam. I’m happy most people are finally seeing them for the positives that they are.

Kudos to you and them.

Vlad59

Bench
And conversely your club taking money from another club then trying to vote them out of the game makes your club a parasite.

That’s before we get into the drug cheating performed at your club.

Every so often you get people on this forum who think they’re more intelligent than they actually are. But you Vlad, you take the cake. I’ll send you a box of crayons to chew on.
I see. I make endless points about your club being a parasite which you can’t refute. You make endless posts attacking me personally. That’s rather cute. You may notice I haven’t attacked you personally. Your club is a parasite feeding off a new entity it has no logical affiliation with. Your club is so desperate for relevance its attaching itself to a new entity thousands of kilometres away it has no logical connection with. Your club is a parasite. It’s a leach. Enjoy.

Vlad59

Bench
I’ve never doubted your ambition or enthusiasm for a WA team. You’ve kept at it for a long time.

But you were told this would be a WA club. At the time I wasn’t sure of the exact ownership model because the people behind the scenes didn’t know it themselves. It’s come together 85% of how it was told it would and tbh I believe the 15% that’s different will eventually transpire once the club is actually set up.

It was always a priority for this union to benefit and grow the game in WA but also bring back the Bears brand. The commercial reasons of “why” have been mentioned ad nauseam. I’m happy most people are finally seeing them for the positives that they are.

Kudos to you and them.
That’s a cute post.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I see. So after all these years of endless complaining about Sydney suburban crowds and venues you are happy for a brand new spanking Perth Club to play a game in its first year in a shit hole like North Sydney?
im happy to concede to our eastern bears fanbase of what matters to them for one game. Personally Id rather see 30k+ at Allianz.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wouldn’t it make more sense to play every game in a city like Perth in its first year? By the way whatever you think of Sydney suburban grounds North Sydney makes Shark Park look like Allianz. It’s really fecking ugly.
Difference is nso will be a one off novelty game sold out to 18k. Shtty Shark park is in use for every home game to a tiny crowd.

Vlad59

Bench
im happy to concede to our eastern bears fanbase of what matters to them for one game. Personally Id rather see 30k+ at Allianz.
I think your motivation in all your posts now is purely pragmatic in the face of an arrangement you’d rather didn’t exist. In other words you finally get the club your State deserves. It ain’t perfect so let’s make the most of it. I have no criticism of that. I’d do the same.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think your motivation in all your posts now is purely pragmatic in the face of an arrangement you’d rather didn’t exist. In other words you finally get the club your State deserves. It ain’t perfect so let’s make the most of it. I have no criticism of that. I’d do the same.
Life is about choices. Make the most of what you’ve got or choose to be dissapointed and not enjoy the situation. yes I am pragmatic. It isn’t my first choice but it is a decent second one and after 25 year waiting for a club here I choose to make lemonade.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeah sure. I’ve been to both. You obviously haven’t. North Sydney holds 10000 apparently these days btw
I’ve been to shark park, I find it hard to believe any ground is much worse!
No apparently it holds 18k. There was a shute shield crowd of 15.5k in 2018.

Vlad59

Bench
Life is about choices. Make the most of what you’ve got or choose to be dissapointed and not enjoy the situation. yes I am pragmatic. It isn’t my first choice but it is a decent second one and after 25 year waiting for a club here I choose to make lemonade.
100% mate. And I’ll be backing the club 100% for the simple reason it’s completely overdue. David Smith would approve this club and be rather amused it took so long. Should have happened a decade ago.

Vlad59

Bench
State of the art ovals are bad enough, I wouldn’t think a suburban oval is great!
I’m 65 mate. I’m too old to stand around in the cold with a stubby anymore. The romance has gone. Allianz was a great experience. I’m at the stage where it’s either a premium experience or forget it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I’m 65 mate. I’m too old to stand around in the cold with a stubby anymore. The romance has gone. Allianz was a great experience. I’m at the stage where it’s either a premium experience or forget it.
Haven’t been to Allianz yet but def looking forward to it. Was at commbank for eels v panthers game and it was amazing! Great stadium.

Vlad59

Bench
Haven’t been to Allianz yet but def looking forward to it. Was at commbank for eels v panthers game and it was amazing! Great stadium.
Allianz was a revelation. Mind you I bought me and my mate premium tickets to a final. But it was first class. I’d like to get to commbank next year and for no logical reason Penrith Park.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Allianz was a revelation. Mind you I bought me and my mate premium tickets to a final. But it was first class. I’d like to get to commbank next year and for no logical reason Penrith Park.
When the bears come in my goal will be to see them at every away stadium before I peg it! When the reds where in bundy cup I travelled to sydney to see them play belmore, I’m a tragic lol

I see. I make endless points about your club being a parasite which you can’t refute. You make endless posts attacking me personally. That’s rather cute. You may notice I haven’t attacked you personally. Your club is a parasite feeding off a new entity it has no logical affiliation with. Your club is so desperate for relevance its attaching itself to a new entity thousands of kilometres away it has no logical connection with. Your club is a parasite. It’s a leach. Enjoy.
How is it personal attacks? Your club cheated with drug abuse. Your club tried to screw another club that helped yours out financially. All items that reek of a true parasitic entity. You completely ignore that because god knows what reason.

Maybe you have selected memory or maybe you’re just a complete clown with a rainbow coloured mouth right about now but either way, you’re not a very intelligent person Vlad.

So again before you go calling a club a parasite, use that 65 year old peanut shell you call a head to try remember what your club has actually done. Which again is the whole point of this back and forwards.

Bukowski

Juniors
When the bears come in my goal will be to see them at every away stadium before I peg it! When the reds where in bundy cup I travelled to sydney to see them play belmore, I’m a tragic lol
Check out the dunnies at the northern end of Leichhardt when you go there, you gotta experience that.

Latest posts