What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Perth Red

Post Whore
Pad the figures all you want too

participation awards don’t mean anything

the only stat that matters is how many nrl players are being produced each year from pathways
lol we were clealry talking participation rates.
Scrape the sound of Wb moving the goalposts as he’s found out to know sweet fa as usual. tell us what the registerd player numbers are in Auckland and canberra or jog on.

Wb1234

Immortal
lol we were clealry talking participation rates.
Scrape the sound of Wb moving the goalposts as he’s found out to know sweet fa as usual. tell us what the registerd player numbers are in Auckland and canberra or jog on.
Auskick bs don’t mean squat

afl taking over qld based on rubbery participation stats

and at least I know Canberra isn’t part of nsw and remembered about nz unlike mr cash converters

Vlad59

Bench
Pad the figures all you want too

participation awards don’t mean anything

the only stat that matters is how many nrl players are being produced each year from pathways
He’s not padding anything. You’re just shifting the goal posts mate. See above.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Canberra is in Australia

ignoring Auckland when there’s a team from there also is a bit ignorant
Not if you’re talking about Hav8ng the third biggest participation rate IN Australia lol

he clearly is talking about growing the 4,300 registered players over the next few years, he didn’t say they are currently third! We are currently sitting in 5th IN AUSTRALIA, if you’re Canberra figure is accurate.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Griffen and white yeh talk about duds

white forced Bennett out of the dragons

Griffen refused to use juniors at the dragons and Penrith
Think you might be confused here. White is on to investigate the bid from an operations point of view. He isn’t signed to be part of the team, simply an advisor.

Griffin is on to investigate the bid from a pathways point of view. He isn’t signed on to be part of the team, simply an advisor. It should also be noted that Griffin brought through a large contingent of juniors that made up part of the Broncos 2015 GF team that Bennett took over and sprinkled his magic. Griffin also debuted a few Panthers that were part of the 2020/21 GF teams that Cleary got the best out of.

Griffin isn’t here to be a coach. He can’t take the next step and he struggles to connect with different generations and age of players. That’s well and truly known, no debates there. But he is good at identifying pathways and development systems. His results with Dragons as HC has nothing to do with this bid advisory role because again, he isn’t there to be a coach.

White knows how to run a club and what the operations of a club should look like from a managerial and commercial perspective.

Lastly, both Dragons and Broncos have many influencers, cooperate benefactors, board members who control the narratives and power to which managers and other associates need to work under. It’s foolish to believe White alone had all to do with Bennett’s departure or Griffin alone had all to do with how his tenure at Dragons ended up.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Think you might need to re-read. White is on to investigate the bid from an operations point of view. He isn’t signed to be part of the team, simply an advisor.

Griffin is on to investigate the bid from a pathways point of view. He isn’t signed on to be part of the team, simply an advisor. It should also be noted that Griffin brought through a large contingent of juniors that made up part of the Broncos 2015 GF team that Bennett took over and sprinkled his magic. Griffin also debuted a few Panthers that were part of the 2020/21 GF teams that Cleary got the best out of.

Griffin isn’t here to be a coach. He can’t take the next step and he struggles to connect with different generations and age of players. But he is good at identifying pathways and development. His results with Dragons as HC has nothing to do with this bid advisory role because again, he isn’t there to be a coach.

White knows how to run a club and what the operations of a club should look like from a managerial perspective.

Lastly, both Dragons and Broncos have many influencers, cooperate benefactors, board members who control the narratives and power to which managers and other associates need to work under. It’s foolish to believe White alone had all to do with Bennett’s departure or Griffin alone had all to do with how his tenure at Dragons ended up.
He seems very triggered by the western bears lol every new news article he has something negative to say about it.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
He seems very triggered by the western bears lol every new news article he has something negative to say about it.
Wb is alright. He has some good views and opinions. Doesn’t mean we have to agree with it all but no qualms with him. I agree with stuff he posts sometimes.

The geriatric 65 year old on the other hand, his goose is well and truly cooked. People who think that they are smarter than they actually are is just sad. Especially those with selective memory and choose to conveniently forget things to try make their own sad existence better.

What can you do though.

Vlad59

Bench
Think you might be confused here. White is on to investigate the bid from an operations point of view. He isn’t signed to be part of the team, simply an advisor.

Griffin isn’t here to be a coach. He can’t take the next step and he struggles to connect with different generations and age of players. That’s well and truly known, no debates there. But he is good at identifying pathways and development systems. His results with Dragons as HC has nothing to do with this bid advisory role because again, he isn’t there to be a coach.

White knows how to run a club and what the operations of a club should look like from a managerial and commercial perspective.

Are you discussing the thread topic at last? I thought you only discussed your unhealthy obsession with sharks here. I suppose that comes from following a parasitic football club.

Vlad59

Bench
Wb is alright. He has some good views and opinions. Doesn’t mean we have to agree with it all but no qualms with him. I agree with stuff he posts sometimes.

The geriatric 65 year old on the other hand, his goose is well and truly cooked. People who think that they are smarter than they actually are is just sad. Especially those with selective memory and choose to conveniently forget things to try make their own sad existence better.

What can you do though.
More personal abuse and off topic drivel. Triggered much?

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Are you discussing the thread topic at last? I thought you only discussed your unhealthy obsession with sharks here. I suppose that comes from following a parasitic football club.
Your selective memory must of conveniently forgot the part where I posted months upon months of information and insight to Bears bid.

It’s ok mate, I shouldn’t expect too much from a geriatric who can’t recall big parasitic events that happened at his own club. Alzheimers is a legit disease, seek medical help buddy.

Vlad59

Bench
Your selective memory must of conveniently forgot the part where I posted months upon months of information and insight to Bears bid.

It’s ok mate, I shouldn’t expect too much from a geriatric who can’t recall big parasitic events that happened at his own club. Alzheimers is a legit disease, seek medical help buddy.
For the last 24 hours you’ve levelled ineffective personal abuse at me and posted endless drivel about the sharks. Now be a good boy and stay on topic. Your club is a parasite feeding off a worthy bid located thousands of kilometres away.