What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Vlad59

Bench
Auckland that’s in WA, seriously though it is or it will be.
I don’t think Auckland rugby league has anything to do with the topic. WB threw it in so I included the link. As far as I’m concerned WA has every chance of become the third largest league nursery in Australia over the next decade. Victoria is booming so it will be interesting. Rugby league will be the winner.

Centy Coast

Juniors
I don’t think Auckland rugby league has anything to do with the topic. WB threw it in so I included the link. As far as I’m concerned WA has every chance of become the third largest league nursery in Australia over the next decade. Victoria is booming so it will be interesting. Rugby league will be the winner.
When I was over there last year there was a heap of Polynesians at the local league, Melbourne is the same as you saw with their back up players last Thursday night when they surpassed for having the most Samoans in their NRL team.
Hopefully the Bears will have them playing with us as the Storm are virtually back to full strength.

Vlad59

Bench
An uncomfortable truth for a few here (WB) is that the WA participation numbers are already higher than the Roosters, Bears, Manly, Canterbury, St George, Balmain and South Sydney.

Vlad59

Bench
When I was over there last year there was a heap of Polynesians at the local league, Melbourne is the same as you saw with their back up players last Thursday night when they surpassed for having the most Samoans in their NRL team.
Hopefully the Bears will have them playing with us as the Storm are virtually back to full strength.
What impact do you think the Bears will have on North Sydney junior numbers? They had a jump a few years ago when two old clubs were revived but have stagnated again.

Vlad59

Bench
What a surprise, more ignoring the issue, more deflection..

You created this topic you geriatric stooge, or has your memory waned again?
This topic was started by Foreign Legion in 2022. If you are going to rely on lies and personal abuse, well that’s up to you.

This topic was started by Foreign Legion in 2022. If you are going to rely on lies and personal abuse, well that’s up to you.
You created the topic of parasite by your comments.

So if you want to rely on not taking ownership for your comments, ignoring facts, deflecting on comments you say well that’s up to you but again, it shows your lack of intelligence.

Vlad59

Bench
And if you want to rely on not taking ownership for your comments, ignoring facts, deflecting on comments you say well that’s up to you but again, it shows your lack of intelligence.
I’m here discussing the WA bid and your parasite club. You’re here discussing me. Go figure.

I’m here discussing the WA bid and your parasite club. You’re here discussing me. Go figure.
You called a club a parasite, you created that topic and debate so I’ve highlighted multiple times the parasitic behaviour your club has done.

You keep ignoring it. Deflecting on it. Have a case of selective memory with it. Can’t take ownership of comments you make. Go figure.

Vlad59

Bench
You called a club a parasite, you created that topic and debate so I’ve highlighted multiple times the parasitic behaviour your club has done.

You keep ignoring it. Deflecting on it. Have a case of selective memory with it. Can’t take ownership of comments you make. Go figure.
I expressed an opinion on this thread about the WA bid. I said your clubs a parasite. Which it is. You can’t even deny it so your responses are all about me strangely.

Wb1234

Referee
Not if you’re talking about Hav8ng the third biggest participation rate IN Australia lol

he clearly is talking about growing the 4,300 registered players over the next few years, he didn’t say they are currently third! We are currently sitting in 5th IN AUSTRALIA, if you’re Canberra figure is accurate.
Out of a 480 page bid document they could’ve cut the bs and ended up with 300 pages of facts

Perth won’t be a source for nrl ready players in large numbers for a long time

talk of being third in Australia is up there with afl taking over qld

its total bs

I expressed an opinion on this thread about the WA bid. I said your clubs a parasite. Which it is. You can’t even deny it so your responses are all about me strangely.
Deflection to comments you made, again.

My rebuttal was that your comment has no merit considering the club you support and the parasitic behaviour undertaken by them. Which makes them truly parasitic . You have ignored this, then deflected, then seemingly gone senile with it. You even said I lied a few posts ago, so the drug cheating didn’t happen? We all just dreamt that up?

So you’ve been going around in mindless circles while still not acknowledging the truth, which you haven’t even bothered to deny because you can’t yet strangely ignore instead.

Vlad59

Bench
Out of a 480 page bid document they could’ve cut the bs and ended up with 300 pages of facts

Perth won’t be a source for nrl ready players in large numbers for a long time

talk of being third in Australia is up there with afl taking over qld

its total bs
That’s rubbish. They’ve only got Victoria ahead of them. Third is achievable. And it’s a healthy battle for the game.

Vlad59

Bench
Deflection to comments you made, again.

My rebuttal was that your comment has no merit considering the club you support and the parasitic behaviour undertaken by them. Which makes them truly parasitic . You have ignored this, then deflected, then seemingly gone senile with it. You even said I lied a few posts ago, so the drug cheating didn’t happen? We all just dreamt that up?

So you’ve been going around in mindless circles while still not acknowledging the truth, which you haven’t even bothered to deny because you can’t yet strangely ignore instead.
I said your club is a parasite in the context of this thread. It is. Try to stay on topic. Personal abuse and lying is not a good look. And yes you lied.

Centy Coast

Juniors
What impact do you think the Bears will have on North Sydney junior numbers? They had a jump a few years ago when two old clubs were revived but have stagnated again.
Yeah nothing like an NRL team to get interest revived in an area, Norths juniors died off massively after 1999, many clubs folded.
Lots of kids once travelled down from the Central Coast, everything just stopped.
The two young fellas who made their NSW Cup debuts last night played well and held their own, they certainly did not look out of place.
Jackson Hastings copped it from the crowd lol, he wanted to fight a spectator after the game and had to be separated, the spectator was ejected from the ground.
Hastings said that he was going to lodge a formal complaint.