What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

I said your club is a parasite in the context of this thread. It is. Try to stay on topic. Personal abuse and lying is not a good look. And yes you lied.
And in the context of your reply in this thread I responded by saying look in the mirror if you want to throw off handed comments like calling other clubs parasites.

Your former ceo while in that position didn’t physically abuse a dragons supporter? Your club didn’t get a loan from another club to then try to vote them out of the game? Are those lies to?

All pretty cut paste parasitic behaviour.

Take ownership of your comments, Vlad.

Wb1234

Immortal
Perth would struggle to make it without the bears

they would face a decade at the bottom of the table without the bears link up

Vlad59

Bench
Yeah nothing like an NRL team to get interest revived in an area, North juniors died off massively after 1999, many clubs folded.
Lots of kids travelled down from the Central Coast, everything just stopped.
The two young fellas who made their NSW Cup debuts last night played well and held their own, they certainly did not look out of place.
Jackson Hastings copped it from the crowd lol, he wanted to fight a spectator after the game and had to be separated, the spectator was ejected from the ground.
Hastings said that he was going to lodge a formal complaint.
Good old fashioned footy hahahaha. Norths had 117 teams this year. It would be nice to see that number grow once the partnership begins or even before. Manly had 187 so getting ahead of them is a worthy goal.

Vlad59

Bench
And in the context of your reply in this thread I responded by saying look in the mirror if you want to throw off handed comments like calling other clubs parasites.

Your former ceo while in that position didn’t physically abuse a dragons supporter? Your club didn’t get a loan from another club to then try to vote them out of the game? Are those lies to?

All pretty cut paste parasitic behaviour.

Take ownership of your comments, Vlad.
Off topic again? This thread is about the WA bid and the bears. And remember not to lie. You are very bad at it.

Off topic again? This thread is about the WA bid and the bears. And remember not to lie. You are very bad at it.

Firstly, WA bid and Bears is the same thing. maybe you missed the countless articles or the press releases?

Secondly are you actually insinuating what I’ve said about your club is a lie? Are you that cooked? A simple search brings it all up.

Again, you’re not as smart as you think you are. You’re actually quite the opposite and I’m legitimately starting to feel sorry for you now and your delusions that you think what I’m saying is lies.. Christ almighty.

Centy Coast

Juniors
Perth would struggle to make it without the bears

they would face a decade at the bottom of the table without the bears link up
I believe and I have always said that we will compliment each other, what the Bears lack WA had, what WA lack the Bears have.
Sure WA could have done it alone, I have no doubt but it would have taken them a lot longer to achieve their goals, I’m really excited, many Bears people are, I’ve read so many positive comment from WA people, even people who already have a NRL team, they are either going to drop that team that they no currently support or the Western Bears will be their 2nd team.
Sure there are negative people against the Western Bears from both the Bears and from WA, myself and Perth Red have butted heads on here many times but if the Western Bears get the green light we will certainly be meeting up for that first game over in WA for a beer to celebrate.

Vlad59

Bench
Firstly, WA bid and Bears is the same thing. maybe you missed the countless articles or the press releases?

Secondly are you actually insinuating what I’ve said about your club is a lie? Are you that cooked? A simple search brings it all up.

Again, you’re not as smart as you think you are. You’re actually quite the opposite and I’m legitimately starting to feel sorry for you now and your delusions that you think what I’m saying is lies.. Christ almighty.
A poster that relies on lying, being off topic and personal abuse. That describes you perfectly.

Vlad59

Bench
I believe and I have always said that we will compliment each other, what the Bears lack WA had, what WA lack the Bears have.
Sure WA could have done it alone, I have no doubt but it would have taken them a lot longer to achieve their goals, I’m really excited, many Bears people are, I’ve read so many positive comment from WA people, even people who already have a NRL team, they are either going to drop that team that they no currently support or the Western Bears will be their 2nd team.
Sure there are negative people against the Western Bears from both the Bears and from WA, myself and Perth Red have butted heads on here many times but if the Western Bears get the green light we will certainly be meeting up for that first game over in WA for a beer to celebrate.
That last paragraph- you and PR and beer? That’s gotta be messy.

Iamback

Coach

As I said when it was 1st mentioned.

Cummins' comments in the article is spot on. East coast home is needed to keep the side competitive

The fact that Bris 3 is possible has kept Brisbane teams from linking up.

That leaves Bears and given that is the biggest RL player pool. Should be plenty of guys to link up with.

Finish school, work etc play with Bears then move across

A poster that relies on lying, being off topic and personal abuse. That describes you perfectly.
Again kudos to Sharks for saving themselves and building themselves up.

But don’t act like they didn’t involve themselves in parasitic behaviour. Which you started it with off handed comment that I responded to.

But sure, lies..

IMG_4747.jpeg

Now go take that nap mate.

Sharpies came second lol
Newtown Jets relationship with Cronulla Sharks has definitely produced great synergy and results for both clubs.

Should be a good finals series.

Bears being minor premiers doesn’t impact Western Bears in any real capacity but it does give Western Bears some good headlines to feed off, if nothing else.

RedVee

First Grade
i just posted it in the hunt asks for a release thread, wasnt rly that significant.. im not rly sure what Flanno is meant to do after the game is over ya know.. like he is probably frustrated.. but the season is almost certainly over regardless..

Not if you’re talking about Hav8ng the third biggest participation rate IN Australia lol

he clearly is talking about growing the 4,300 registered players over the next few years, he didn’t say they are currently third! We are currently sitting in 5th IN AUSTRALIA, if you’re Canberra figure is accurate.
My take is that he targeting increasing participation to a level that overtakes Victoria & ACT.
That seems a realistic target, smart even.

Centy Coast

Juniors
Great win by the Roosters over the Raiders in the NSW Cup, which means the Bears are Minor Premiers in 2024, the Roosters were down 6-21 at half-time, meaning they scored 28 unanswered points in the second half.
The Raiders (3rd) now play the Newtown Jets (2nd) with the winner to play the Bears in two weeks in the Major Semi Final with the winner to go straight into the NSW Cup Grand Final.
The Bears only have four players from their 2023 Minor Premiership and Grand Finalist side.
The Bears desperatly needed the weekend off, a heap of players were returning from injury next weekend but now they will have that extra week to recover.
Unfortunately we have lost our livewire fullback Jake Toby for the season with a broken foot.
The Warriors (4th) play Penrith (5th) in the Elimination Semi Final.

IMG_5641.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts