What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Wb1234

Immortal
I remember Paul kind he’s a very good operator. Having a sports marketing company is great for the club and the code

just on his bid to buy half the dragons for ten million he’s dreaming it sold for multiples of that

Perth Red

Post Whore
I remember Paul kind he’s a very good operator. Having a sports marketing company is great for the club and the code

just on his bid to buy half the dragons for ten million he’s dreaming it sold for multiples of that
It was rumoured, never confirmed, that the Gordons paid less or same as the $10mill TSE offered.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It actually says that they paid less in this article today.
TSe claimed they paid less, other articles has them paying same. dragons debt was $6mill at time so it would have been at least that. Either way Wb's assertion that they paid multiple amounts of $10mill is debunked as usual!

Bukowski

Bench
Rather, they will need to work out how to sell an odd marriage between a fresh, new-look franchise in the west that has superficial links to a 1908 foundation club in the east. While TSE will have a seat on the board, North Sydney will not.
“It’s not a relocation,” Kind said. “It’s not South Melbourne to Sydney, it’s not Fitzroy to Brisbane. I’m not even sure what to call it. What is the narrative? We need to get all that right.”

I thought this was the important part. Experience from successful owners of other pro teams will be invaluable.

Vlad59

Bench
Haha … where are you getting this from ?

And relevance to this topic.?

I think you are a little thin skinned to be hanging out around here
He is a sad little man who regularly gets caught out lying. And when he is caught out lying he just changes the topic and lies again.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Strange that one side has no seats on the board. Maybe adoption is a better name

i would probably describe it as an association …

It’s PVL’s brainchild and he is on a pretty hot streak at the moment … although he won’t be still around to pick up the pieces if it goes off the rails …

Perth Red

Post Whore
Strange that one side has no seats on the board. Maybe adoption is a better name
Not really, its a WA owned club with a 15% stake bought by a company that can add a great deal of prof sporting club and marketing nous. There is an optic at play that the WA consortium very much need this to be seen as a WA club.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Less chance of it going off the rails with norths not having board seats I guess. I can't fault him at the moment, PNG will be the test.

PNG is way more of a concern and a ton more issues, but they won’t even think twice about walking away when the govt money runs out if they need too…

It’s a bit harder to walk away for the second time from Perth … 4th biggest city in Aust, 2mil people

Wb1234

Immortal
Ask St George Leagues in the late 70’s and St George Bank in 2010’s. They paid your way out of trouble.
You forgot the nswrl multiple time In the 80s

only admitted to stop 11 straight and in hindsight the biggest mistake the nswrl did

admitting wentworhville with Penrith would’ve been a better result

Latest posts