What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Gobsmacked

Bench
Don’t believe you. You can’t think for yourself and like to hang in places that have no relevance to you. You definitely live in Canberra.

take ownership Champ.
So you've been living in Brisbane for 36 years... obviously only following the Lions after that time because your main interest is a Perth team representing North Sydney?

Pretty loose story champ.

johnny plath

Juniors
I've said this before: it's a lot easier for players and their partners families to get to Melbourne from Sydney and Brisbane then it is to Perth.

Sydney to Perth, flight time is 5 hrs 10min
Brisbane to Perth: 5 hrs 45

Sydney to Melbourne: 1 hr 35 min
Brisbane to Melbourne: 2 hrs 10 min

There are 150 flights per day between SYD and MEL. Compare that to 13 SYD to PER.

A home sick partner or a Nana missing the grandkids can literally make a day trip from Sydney/Brisbane to Melbourne. Not so easy for Perth.

Livability, Perth is great, no doubt.
Isolation from family supports, especially from this new generation, will be a factor attracting players, and probably more importantly, players partners.
So apart from time in the air difference what is actually harder

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
So you've been living in Brisbane for 36 years... obviously only following the Lions after that time because your main interest is a Perth team representing North Sydney?

Pretty loose story champ.
Since you’re clearly interested in me and can’t go a day without interacting with me. Here is a quick summary. Try to keep up.

On and off in living in Brisbane in 36 years (I clearly stated this).

Played for Bears in juniors late 90s after being scouted from Souths Magpies. Stopped playing when they merged with Manly. Dad was involved with the club in the 80s. Lifelong supporter.

Have sponsored junior rugby league and cricket clubs in and around South Brisbane and Logan area for about a decade via my development company and construction companies. Love the sport and put my money where my heart is.

Bears moving to Perth. Not that hard to grasp why I support them considering how long I’ve been championing their return and am a Bears fan. Have been on and off with their various bids over the years. Once it included investment. Now it’s more a case of certain people in certain management roles reach out for commercial opinions.

If you got any questions, ask away. I’ll be sure to get back to you once you start using your brain. Going off how you operate though, that might take awhile. Don’t hold your breath.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Since you’re clearly interested in me and can’t go a day without interacting with me. Here is a quick summary. Try to keep up.

Played for Bears in juniors late 90s after being scouted from Souths Magpies. Stopped playing when they merged with Manly. Dad was involved with the club in the 80s. Lifelong supporter.

Have sponsored junior rugby league and cricket clubs in and around South Brisbane and Logan area for about a decade via my development company and construction companies. Love the sport and put my money where my heart is.

Bears moving to Perth. Not that hard to grasp why I support them considering how long I’ve been championing their return and am a Bears fan. Have been on and off with their various bids over the years. Once it included investment. Now it’s more a case of certain people in certain management roles reach out for commercial opinions.

If you got any questions, ask away. I’ll be sure to get back to you once you start using your brain. Going off how you operate though, that might take awhile. Don’t hold your breath.
Have you always been so boring?

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Good one tramp.
Still nothing to add? Good value champ.

Flirt GIF by The Vibe is Right

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Define boring?

Smoke meth in some Canberra public park inbetween your Woolies nightfill gig shifts? That how you get your kicks champ?
You're a bit dull aren't you champ?

You've bored people senseless with your drivel about supporting the bears whilst living in Brisbane yet are too dense to see that you don't have to live in the geographical area of a team to support them.

It's not that hard 'champ'.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Just because I'm adding something contrary to your dross doesn't mean it's not a contribution.

All I can see you contributing are long, boring, pointless stories about your dull life, your love of fumbleball and calling people champ.

Champ!
But you don’t add anything, you never have. You actually choose to take the time of your day to hang in a WA Bears thread with your thumb stuck on the refresh button, quick to critique and attempt humour at anyone’s posts. Yet don’t value the Bears.

So there’s the irony. You don’t like the Bears and yet they consume a large portion of your time. You’re coming across as a loser. Who TF does that? Well you do, champ.

Last edited:

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
You're a bit dull aren't you champ?

You've bored people senseless with your drivel about supporting the bears whilst living in Brisbane yet are too dense to see that you don't have to live in the geographical area of a team to support them.

It's not that hard 'champ'.
You come off stupid even when you’re trying to be smart.

So let me get this straight champ. Bears have tried to come back regardless of location multiple times yet you think I have made a point that someone needs to be in a geographical location to be a Bears fan? Geez you’re just making stuff up to now. That your MO? But hey you’re part of keeping this Western Bears topic alive by living in this thread and constantly replying to it.

So thanks champ.

Wb1234

Immortal

Maybe just missed out on when Wayne Bennett and Mal meninga were there?

Gobsmacked

Bench

What a dull little focker you are.

Latest posts