What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Vlad59

Bench
You come off stupid even when you’re trying to be smart.

So let me get this straight champ. Bears have tried to come back regardless of location multiple times yet you think I have made a point that someone needs to be in a geographical location to be a Bears fan? Geez you’re just making stuff up to now. That your MO? But hey you’re part of keeping this Western Bears topic alive by living in this thread and constantly replying to it.

So thanks champ.
On the defensive yet again ‘champ’? Worked out that 36000 isn’t 30000 yet ‘champ’?

Vlad59

Bench
But you don’t add anything, you never have. You actually choose to take the time of your day to hang in a WA Bears thread with your thumb stuck on the refresh button, quick to critique and attempt humour at anyone’s posts. Yet don’t value the Bears.

So there’s the irony. You don’t like the Bears and yet they consume a large portion of your time. You’re coming across as a loser. Who TF does that?
Still making it personal ‘champ’?

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
On the defensive yet again ‘champ’? Worked out that 36000 isn’t 30000 yet ‘champ’?
Still hanging in a Bears thread old timer? Where did you disappear too over the weekend, tanning your asshole in the Tasmanian forest? Take a walk gramps, you’re old news.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
People who want to flame all the time on here should be banned

If you don’t have anything constructive to say about the western bears gtfo
Nah let them stay. They keep the thread going by constantly living in it.

Most people don’t spend time on things they dislike but the 3 champs here clearly aren’t like most people. They’re built different.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
But you don’t add anything, you never have. You actually choose to take the time of your day to hang in a WA Bears thread with your thumb stuck on the refresh button, quick to critique and attempt humour at anyone’s posts. Yet don’t value the Bears.

So there’s the irony. You don’t like the Bears and yet they consume a large portion of your time. You’re coming across as a loser. Who TF does that? Well you do, champ.
Correct, I think the bears are a failure of a club and this shoehorning of this failed club to Perth is a mistake. And I will continue to say this.

Contrary to what you and Stalker Bear think, this forum and this thread isn't a fan site or a Facebook page where you get all lovey dovey about the past and only good things that make you feel all mushy inside are allowed. It's a forum where differences of opinions are posted. If you want a bears circle jerk I'd suggest you gather under your beloved fig tree and go for it.

Okay 'champ'?

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
What a dull little focker you are.
Sure mate.
Still making it personal ‘champ’?
Pot Kettle Black, old timer. Good to see you again, I thought you were only let out of your nursing home on weekends. Good to see they are giving you some days of the week too.

Correct, I think the bears are a failure of a club and this shoehorning of this failed club to Perth is a mistake. And I will continue to say this.

Contrary to what you and Stalker Bear think, this forum and this thread isn't a fan site or a Facebook page where you get all lovey dovey about the past and only good things that make you feel all mushy inside are allowed. It's a forum where differences of opinions are posted. If you want a bears circle jerk I'd suggest you gather under your beloved fig tree and go for it.

Okay 'champ'?
Champ, We have worked it out that you can’t think for yourself. After awhile the trend of your posts make this blatantly obvious. Even now, you’re trying your hardest to hold on to some notion that what you’re saying is some sort of opinion while trying to pass it on as humour. You don’t like the Bears, we get it. Yet you’re still spending an unhealthy amount of time in a Bears related thread.
Comedy Central Idk GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Western Champs. Based in Perth playing at norf Sydney hovel with their juniors in Queensland. Supporters living in delusionville.
Imagine having a club in Melbourne and having their players and juniors who don’t make their sg or JF sides play in NSW and QLD.

Imagine having a club in Auckland and for awhile having a reserve grade in NSW and also sending players to Redcliffe.

Imagine being based in South Sydney sending some players to Townsville.

Unprecedented stuff right there. All delusional I guess.

Wb1234

Immortal
Nah let them stay. They keep the thread going by constantly living in it.

Most people don’t spend time on things they dislike but the 3 champs here clearly aren’t like most people. They’re built different.
People who want to read about how the bid is proceeding have to wade through pages of garbage

If these people want to flame they should start a thread on fight club about how much they hate the bears

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
People who want to read about how the bid is proceeding have to wade through pages of garbage

If these people want to flame they should start a thread on fight club about how much they hate the bears
Well you’re not wrong. Some people were interested in how the board is going to be set up - a tidbit was posted on it and it’s been lost to the pages. Oh well

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Imagine having a club in Melbourne and having their players and juniors who don’t make their sg or JF sides play in NSW and QLD.

Imagine having a club in Auckland and for awhile having a reserve grade in NSW and also sending players to Redcliffe.

Imagine being based in South Sydney sending some players to Townsville.

Unprecedented stuff right there. All delusional I guess.
You forgot to say champ

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Nah you’ve devolved to chump now.

Any opinion on the 3 set ups above and if they were silly too?

Keen to read about it. Cheers chump.
The board should have zero North Sydney representation.

You know that they will try and get more than 1 game at norf Sydney hovel. I have no doubt that V'landys and the ARLC are up to the deviance and trickery of the bears so it won't happen but still it would be suicidal for this new club to have the stink of North Sydney failure on them before they enter the competition. The bears logo is a bad enough symbol of failure as it is.

Latest posts