What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Perth Red

Post Whore
Im not confident it will be them … maybe some other crowd will do that.
Realistically probably only 9/Stan or 10/Paramount are in the running given negotiations will happen next year. Maybe time next one roles around 2033 more streaming services are buying sports rights like NRL.

Wb1234

Immortal
Realistically probably only 9/Stan or 10/Paramount are in the running given negotiations will happen next year. Maybe time next one roles around 2033 more streaming services are buying sports rights like NRL.
It will be Fox and nein again

Stan will keep Fox honest this time or maybe even pay overs

flippikat

First Grade
What's the feeling around 9s coverage right now?

I remember there was a lot of comments a few years ago that their coverage was pretty dire & tired.. as if they'd become complacent.

Has 9 improved or would it still best to get the refresh that a new FTA outlet would bring?

We just get the Fox feed here via Sky in NZ, so interested to know if 9 have lifted their standard.

Perth Red

Post Whore
theres a good tv rights debate in the media section, feel free to join in there.

Back to Western Bears. A first informal meeting of some fans is happening in a Perth pub tomorrow, looking forward to a beer or two and some RL chat. Could be the first gathering of a new supporters club!

flippikat

First Grade
theres a good tv rights debate in the media section, feel free to join in there.

Back to Western Bears. A first informal meeting of some fans is happening in a Perth pub tomorrow, looking forward to a beer or two and some RL chat. Could be the first gathering of a new supporters club!
Fair call, I got suckered into topic-drift there... lol.

so interested to know if 9 have lifted their standard.
In a word... horrendous. I`ve taken to watching all the games on Kayo, despite the frustrating glitches sometimes.
Whenever Paul Vautin is on I find it the worst, absolute lame arse with everyone chuckling or often guffawing at his every banal utterance. You`d think the numpty would have got the hint when Sterlo retired.
The other one is Johns with his hyperbole and one-trick pony analysis.
Slater is great and I don`t mind Freddy on the sideline.
Overall very poor and an insult to the game and viewers.

Latest posts