What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

It's a bit embarrassing for PVL. They were trumpeting 11 bids but it turns out no one wants to commit enough money except Albo.
It`s embarrassing for the whole game mate, what with all the talk about `very strong bids` and now it turns out there`s one, and we know what that one is reliant on. The other codes must be laughing their heads off.
Let`s just hope with all the WA people over here for the GF it`s a last-minute ploy to screw some more money out of them and not necessarily a deal breaker if it doesn`t come off. Not optimistic though, given the timing and nature of the announcement.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Another interview here with 2GB … PVL ‘s dissatisfaction seems stronger in this one …

- mentions that PNG is the only bid he can take to the clubs
- says he has a meeting with one of the bid teams “ to change their model”.. wonder what that means?

Last edited:

BuffaloRules

Coach
So rugba league lol. the bids businesses cases doesn’t stack up but png apparently does, because of education needs of kid. The slob Vlandys is a Joke.
Afl just continues to look down and laugh at us.

The AFL is totally irrelevant to this …and they can f**k off…

i dont know how this goes off the rails at the last minute … one possibility I can think of is that the WA Govt has reneged on money or something …

BuffaloRules

Coach
We’ve gone from Western Bears being over the line before they even sent their bId submission in, to PVL saying he isn’t even going to put them up for the clubs to vote on…

Very odd

Wb1234

Immortal
Have you listened to the PVL interview I just posted above ?
Nope

The issue might not be money but something the wa bid had in it the arlc didn’t like

Maybe the rumours about arlc involvement in the board are true

I’m sure they will still be announced but perhaps not with the board structure they proposed