What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Exsilium

Coach
Perth were told licence fee would be required in July.

Ill be honest, I haven't followed the whole process or know the finer details. I just look at how its been handled and how the narrative changes.

My view is purely based on the indicated need of the game, the open tender process and end goal. I just want to see the game grow and growth isn't easy in any business but to obtain growth and market share, you often have to find ways to promote that opportunity that isnt just based on the highest bidder. You have to think about the long term goal and whether getting what you want will give you what you need.

Dragonwest

Juniors
Two major concerns from a Perth perspective:
1) Do we even get a team. Does PNG move to 18th and we end up waiting 10-25 years again.
2) Does this move transition too much power to North Sydney in controlling the club, taking it out of Perth's hands.

On point two - I'm all for the Bears and believe we should honour their traditional colours in the partnership. We must maintain both programs so NS lose nothing and are protected in the setup. However, all major decisions should be Perth based.

Latest posts