What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
PVL will either continue in his role or be shown the door by the Clubs …

Some turnip here seems to think the opposite applies ! Mind boggling
The games in the best position financially, viewership wise and participation that it’s ever been.

The 17 current clubs are eating and eating well and the games stakeholders are seeing money being printed.

So you are right.

BuffaloRules

Coach
The games in the best position financially, viewership wise and participation that it’s ever been.

The 17 current clubs are eating and eating well and the games stakeholders are seeing money being printed.

So you are right.

He needs to keep the clubs happy … I would agree that based on the results to date he seems to be doing so …

Some turnip here seems to think keeping your bosses happy is a “bribe “…

Matt_CBY

Juniors
The 5 year license agreement is up in 2 months. Nrl has to renegotiate with clubs who will want their pound of flesh. Trust me this and png license fee is going straight in their pockets.

calling refusal to pay their bribe a poor business case is laughable, even for Vlandys.
The way you’ve carried yourself on here over the last week or so, I don’t trust a word you say.

Iamback

Coach
He needs to keep the clubs happy … I would agree that based on the results to date he seems to be doing so …

Some turnip here seems to think keeping your bosses happy is a “bribe “…

Reports are clubs asked for a fee. Clubs are the boss so why would the ARLC not do what the boss wants?

MugaB

Coach
Reports are clubs asked for a fee. Clubs are the boss so why would the ARLC not do what the boss wants?
They also asked for this very late in negotiations for when the dolphins got admitted... which was rejected by pvl...
I told you guys the arlc don't care about this "fee" they just want to get the new franchises up and running, it's the politis's of the league that are pushing to get a licence fee... and I agree with them, why should some start up receive a slice of revenue pie, from our syndicate, along with them stealing our rookies, and give nothing back? Yes they've stumped up for their initial start up, but that's on them, what's in it for the clubs? What have you done for me lately, Eddie!
Perth Red has rox in his head if he thinks he is speaking about "reality"
Reality is Perth is offering no more than another city like Adelaide, Wellington or another Melbourne side, there's is zero upside for the clubs to vote them in

Latest posts