What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade Graham Resigns for 3 years

RgSharks

Juniors
Sharks forward Wade Graham has signed a new three year contract with the Sharks that will see the 23-year-old remain at the Cronulla club until at least the end of the 2017 season.
As CEO Steve Noyce explained, securing the signature of Graham, who joined the Sharks from the Panthers back in 2011, is an important step forward as the club attempts to build for the future.
“For a young man Wade shows great character, leadership and maturity beyond his years and his signing is a significant one for the Sharks,” Noyce said. “He is the sort of player we can build a team around and we are thrilled he has decided to stay with us for the next three years.”
Sharks Coach Peter Sharp was equally positive and excited about the re-signing of Graham.
“He is a quality young man and a very good player. He is a future leader of this club, a great player and it is a real boost for us to re-sign him,” Sharp said.
As for Graham his decision to commit to the Sharks had a lot to do with his desire to be a part of what he believes is a club bound for success over the coming years.
“I’ve been here for four years now, feel at home in Cronulla and I’m close to the playing group. I see it as a club moving forward and I want to be a part of that,” Graham said.
“We’ve had a tough start to the season this year but with players at the club like Paul Gallen, Luke Lewis, Todd Carney, as well as some of the good kids we have coming through the 20’s, we can bounce back this year and be serious contenders over the next couple of years.
“We are heading in the right direction and I want to be a part of what’s happening here at the Sharks,” Graham added.
Graham began his NRL career as a schoolboy while at Penrith, moving to the Sharks prior to the start of the 2011 season. He has since played 72 games for the Sharks in the top grade and 114 games in total in the NRL.
For the past two seasons Graham has also deputised as Sharks captain when club skipper Paul Gallen has been unavailable due to injury or representative duties.

http://www.sharks.com.au/news/2014/04/14/graham_re_signs_with_the_sharks_.html

Cena

Juniors
Than f**k. I heard he was desperate to jump aboard the parra bandwagon he was even willing to play with us for less than what the sharks offered. But our management said we don't want the useless hack cause we already have the best backrow in the comp.

Down down crapnulla

ghoti

Bench
hope he plays with some mongrel again...have seen him quitting in way too many contests this year

Card Shark

Immortal
Than f**k. I heard he was desperate to jump aboard the parra bandwagon he was even willing to play with us for less than what the sharks offered. But our management said we don't want the useless hack cause we already have the best backrow in the comp.

Down down crapnulla

From consecutive wooden spoons to world beaters.... An amazing transformation.

Too bad a few of their supporters have no memory & less humility.

Griffoshark66

First Grade

Down down crapnulla

Serious question merkin...are you intellectually challenged? Just thought I'd ask because this post has disability written all over it.

sharkadelic

Juniors

Down down crapnulla

Titles aren't won in April. And Premiers don't get 50 points put on them. And the best players in each position probably have a few rep jumpers.

But you go on son. Lick that window. ;-)

Griffoshark66

First Grade

Down down crapnulla

Serious question merkin...are you intellectually challenged? Just thought I'd ask because this post has disability written all over it.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Seems like wade has fallen out of favour with plenty on here. When you take into account the fact he's played busted for a good part of the last year in conjunction with the other shit behind the scenes I think he's gone ok. Along with the impending fifita resigning we have a couple of guys in their prime we can build a pack around. When you take I to account that the rest of the pack with the exception of taga is on the wrong side of 30.....even more crucial we secured them both.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Im a massive Graham fan, but he has been missing this year, you guys need him to aim and start knocking dudes over!

He could be amongst the best in the comp.

Good news for you dudes for once.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors

Down down crapnulla

^^^^^^
parraeels2010