What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wahfarginhoo

Since 73

First Grade
Fuggin relentless.

Never let up on 'em.

Dave Furner's nitemare....Every time they clawed one back we put another 2 on 'em.

We are the real deal this year. Most teams will fluke 2 or 3 in a row, but 6 in a row and the best performance at the end of that break spekas volumes.

Most opposing game plans over the past few weeks would have included such gems as:

Limit Gallen and you limit the Sharks
Make Pom deviate off a straight line and he'll spill the pill
Kick to Wright, he can't catch
Up and in defence because the ball rarely gets to the three-quarters
Robson won't run - rush him
Ross is a crock

And now there's a fair few coaches going..what the fugg?

They ain't the only ones...

Pom??
Best??
Wright??
Robson??

All the little 5 per centers that meant the difference between winning and losing the close ones in recent years have all been covered.

The table ain't lying.

We are the third best team in this comp.

It's narrowing down. Who we will play in the GF.

Storm or Broncs.

We only need to beat one, they both can't make it - but they'll be on opposite sides of the draw so might have to account for both.

Don't get too disappointed if we don't beat them in the competition rounds.

We only have to beat each one once.

When it matters.

Two words...

Quigs

Immortal
Harold.. Have you seen or been speaking to Harold "73"?

My reports were that he was still a long long way out, but making some steady progress in the right direction.

Ausguy

Coach
Can i at this point put my hand up and say ...

can everyone just calm the f**k down.... we've been here before and anyone who has followed this shamozzle for as long as i have should be sitting back and enjoying it, not talking of gf's and semi's f**k we could lose the next 10... its been done (3 times) in the last 5....

Sorry but all this talk just make sme uncomfortable

Since 73

First Grade
Can i at this point put my hand up and say ...

can everyone just calm the f**k down.... we've been here before and anyone who has followed this shamozzle for as long as i have should be sitting back and enjoying it, not talking of gf's and semi's f**k we could lose the next 10... its been done (3 times) in the last 5....

Sorry but all this talk just make sme uncomfortable
The train's leaving the station.

Get a ticket or get left behind.

Ausguy

Coach
The train's leaving the station.

Get a ticket or get left behind.

there are multiple trains every year.... il get one that leaves in september until then sorry but ive ridden the early train to dissapointmentville too many times...

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
Nah fellas, get on the train quick smart. You're going all the way this season. I'll put my house on it.

blaza88z

Coach
i've bookmarked this thread and will make my re-appearance at the end of the season

these threads never work, I understand why you're so happy.. after many years of having nothing to follow you've finally got something to cheer about but you've gone off too early

Fire

First Grade
He hasn't gone off too early. You guys are going all the way. It will be sick mate, I can't wait. We'll all go to Northies and celebrate.

And now there's a fair few coaches going..what the fugg? They ain't the only ones... Pom?? Best?? Wright?? Robson?? ...[/QUOTE said:
Frenzy told us all "what the fugg was" in regards to the centres getting better ball with Carney at 5/8,Wright being sound at fullback,and robson being the best partner for carney in the halves,some time ago. So far he's been proven correct.

Latest posts