What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wahfarginhoo

Windy70

Juniors
Round 10 and 17 are Storm and Broncs.

If we can (and I think we will) get 2 wins out of our next 3 games before the bye. I will be convinced we are a very serious chance this year.

Oh yeah...one those wins will be against the storm...our style will screw with them I think.

Vin Fizz

Bench
He hasn't gone off too early. You guys are going all the way. It will be sick mate, I can't wait. We'll all go to Northies and celebrate.

Talking about sick i ducked across to the wrist slitting activities going on at the Raiders Forum. One bloke posted sumpin about a dead horse and fornication (LMAO). What is it with these Mucas players and fans and bestiality? BOT Gals got it right. Great momentum and looking good but a long way to go. We are only 2 points clear of a pack of teams and some big games to come. i'm loving the level headedness of Gal and all the boys just quietly. Going about their business like the Storm and the Doncs. No coincidence we are all together at the top.

Andrew O'Keefe

Juniors
He hasn't gone off too early. You guys are going all the way. It will be sick mate, I can't wait. We'll all go to Northies and celebrate.

Hopefully Melbourne (or Brisbane) get caught over the cap again so its one less team to beat, just like 2010!

Quigs

Immortal
Frenzy told us all "what the fugg was" in regards to the centres getting better ball with Carney at 5/8,Wright being sound at fullback,and robson being the best partner for carney in the halves,some time ago. So far he's been proven correct.

Crikey what the farkkkk are you pissing in the old Curtis's pocket for Batt.

He is a right royal pain in the arse during the best of times. Don't encourage him now.

I think they should of 'holidayed' the Cap'n before the got rid of those other two.

shaggs

Coach
Hey Quigs, if we play the bonkos in the GF, who will you cheer loudest for??

A rock and a hard place come to.mind.

Fuggin relentless.

Never let up on 'em.

Dave Furner's nitemare....Every time they clawed one back we put another 2 on 'em.

We are the real deal this year. Most teams will fluke 2 or 3 in a row, but 6 in a row and the best performance at the end of that break spekas volumes.

Most opposing game plans over the past few weeks would have included such gems as:

Limit Gallen and you limit the Sharks
Make Pom deviate off a straight line and he'll spill the pill
Kick to Wright, he can't catch
Up and in defence because the ball rarely gets to the three-quarters
Robson won't run - rush him
Ross is a crock

And now there's a fair few coaches going..what the fugg?

They ain't the only ones...

Pom??
Best??
Wright??
Robson??

All the little 5 per centers that meant the difference between winning and losing the close ones in recent years have all been covered.

The table ain't lying.

We are the third best team in this comp.

It's narrowing down. Who we will play in the GF.

Storm or Broncs.

We only need to beat one, they both can't make it - but they'll be on opposite sides of the draw so might have to account for both.

Don't get too disappointed if we don't beat them in the competition rounds.

We only have to beat each one once.

When it matters.

Two words...

What do you put this all down too?

Nothing wrong with getting excited over a reasonably good win. The team is functioning well, the new recruits have helped us improve and injuries aint a probem at the moment. The real test will be against the Broncs and Storm and around State of Origin time.

Silent Knight

First Grade
You Sharks fans are a funny bunch. I occasionally lurk in here and all I read is farrrrkkk, faaarrrgggiiinnn, fuggin, Tom Ugly's Bridge, Stinkin' Stains, Harold Holt, The Gallen, Northies, Da Soup, Biker Dragon and In Your Guts You Know He's Nuts.

In saying that though if there was one team I would like to see make the GF (other than the mighty Snowden Knights) it would have to be the Sharkies. Go you good things!

Quigs

Immortal
You Sharks fans are a funny bunch. I occasionally lurk in here and all I read is farrrrkkk, faaarrrgggiiinnn, fuggin, Tom Ugly's Bridge, Stinkin' Stains, Harold Holt, The Gallen, Northies, Da Soup, Biker Dragon and In Your Guts You Know He's Nuts.

In saying that though if there was one team I would like to see make the GF (other than the mighty Snowden Knights) it would have to be the Sharkies. Go you good things!

One should always broaden ones knowledge Tinkler S Knight. From now on your name here will be that of Grasshopper The Curtis The III.

The best advice one can give you in your quest for knowledge is that you have finally found a place where all is known and all is truth.

Just sit quietly and absorb.

When you can take the pebbles from my palm you will know that you are ready to return to your village grasshopper.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Never has a truer word been spoken Master Quigs. I will submit to your tutelage during my sojourn here so you can guide me down the enlightened path and lead me away from the evil depredations of the Stinking Stains and the Mad Monk. Silence is golden so I will desist from speaking any further.

gUt

Coach
Can't wait to see the broncos v sharks. Hope we're both at full strength. The forward battle alone would be worth the price of entry. In fact let's start a campaign to get rid of all the backs in our match and just have the forwards play.

Foz

Bench
Not getting carried away folks but its stating the obvious we are going well.

Was looking at the stats in the paper and was looking at the missed tackles.
The two guys we got from the Tigers are making a difference and both had zero missed tackles again.(they were just about the only ones from the forwards).

Might of been the right call disallowing that try from Fifita but I'm here to tell you there was no way they were going to stop him.