What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wake up to yourselves

Eels Dude

Coach
Oh ffs get over it! Change the f**king record, it amazes me how the same people can say the same things, over and over and over and over again in a million different ways yet still think they need to repeat themselves AGAIN.
It's like being in a dementia ward before meds top up time.

Probably best to avoid any reading any responses to Simostorm's posts then if you don't want to read about people bagging the storm. Let's face it, Simostorm is practically asking everyone to bag your club out.

Oh ffs get over it! Change the f**king record, it amazes me how the same people can say the same things, over and over and over and over again in a million different ways yet still think they need to repeat themselves AGAIN.

It's because of how disgusted the majority of us supporters from other NRL teams are at the response from the Melbourne club and players to the exposing of the rorts.

This rehashing of events as you see it, is merely a cathartic process for the rest of us who have been besmirched by your foul-stenching, sewer-scuba diving club.

It is how we heal, after having any chance of fair play for our club in the last 5 seasons raped by your "Johnny Come Latelies".

Let's look at just some of the fallout from when the rorting came to light:

They were humble for about 5 minutes, before the arrogance came back with a vengenance.

Brett White goes on a foul-a-thon the first game post-scandal like the total thugtard he is.

Legal action is instigated to try to stop the NRL sanctions and punitive measures.

We learn about Boats, Renovations, contracts in triplicate etc.

The players who had previously stated they had "nothing to hide" :sarcasm:, now hide from the auditors.

Is it any wonder we detest your club so much?

If there was any feel of genuine humility or remorse from the Storm, then maybe we would not be riled up so much, and to have to express the same theme in "millions of different ways".

As it stands, I for one am happy to be but a part of a chorus of voices letting the NRL know that I don't want a Melbourne team in its current incarnation in the competition.

I have also made the following spelling correction for your banner:

stormscam.jpg

StormChaser

First Grade
I don't think Timmah will like you defacing his art, but then again he's another "Oh teh Storm are evils and the sky is falling" merchant so he might like it.
Very witty though.

This Year?

Immortal
After reading all the Parra vs Storm threads which were a result of a great game of football (I am a neutral supporter), I think it's time to say some home truths.

Every single Eels, Dragons or other "fan" who came out last night and said pathetic verbal-diarrhea (e.g. "storm fans look at yourselves you cheats" and other slanders) the time is now for you to WAKE THE f**k UP TO YOURSELVES!

The Storm officials cheated. Not the players (innocent until proven guilty and if you don't like that, f**k off to China), not the coach, AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE FANS.

The Storm fans have been decimated with what is easily the worst possible thing that could have happened to their beloved team.These Storm fans have done nothing more than LOVE THEIR FOOTY CLUB. Something that we all do and something which is the cornerstone of Rugby League.

You pathetic losers, who come on an internet forum, talk sh*t (because we all know the reality is very, very few of you would talk this sh*t face to face with Storm fans) and give it to Storm fans at every opportunity, smack of desperation.

Storm fans are VITAL to the rebuilding of the club, and the club is VITAL to the competition. By all means give people sh*t about how useless their club is, but to constantly bleat about something which has crushed most Storm fans is a dog act. They know their club cheated.....out of all of us NRL fans, they know the most.

Get a new insult.

Oh won't somebody PLEASE think of the fans! After all, the Storm fans have had the joy of seeing their club succeed (albeit under false pretenses) while fans of other clubs haven't had that experience (some for quite a long time). Those poor Storm fans have been so hard done by and after all...they are so VITAL to a competiton which has survived for almost a century before their existence.

Those poor Storm fans haven't had to watch their club die, or have their club forced to merge.

redvscotty

First Grade
After reading all the Parra vs Storm threads which were a result of a great game of football (I am a neutral supporter), I think it's time to say some home truths.

Every single Eels, Dragons or other "fan" who came out last night and said pathetic verbal-diarrhea (e.g. "storm fans look at yourselves you cheats" and other slanders) the time is now for you to WAKE THE f**k UP TO YOURSELVES!

The Storm officials cheated. Not the players (innocent until proven guilty and if you don't like that, f**k off to China), not the coach, AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE FANS.

The Storm fans have been decimated with what is easily the worst possible thing that could have happened to their beloved team.These Storm fans have done nothing more than LOVE THEIR FOOTY CLUB. Something that we all do and something which is the cornerstone of Rugby League.

You pathetic losers, who come on an internet forum, talk sh*t (because we all know the reality is very, very few of you would talk this sh*t face to face with Storm fans) and give it to Storm fans at every opportunity, smack of desperation.

Storm fans are VITAL to the rebuilding of the club, and the club is VITAL to the competition. By all means give people sh*t about how useless their club is, but to constantly bleat about something which has crushed most Storm fans is a dog act. They know their club cheated.....out of all of us NRL fans, they know the most.

Get a new insult.

You are a goose. f**k off.

Doug2234

First Grade
If it happened to my club, I'd blame the officials, and I also wouldn't support the arrogance of the coach and players while they play the victim card in all this, and refuse to admit the penalties given by the league are ENTIRELY FAIR.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Helen

Juniors
I don't think Timmah will like you defacing his art, but then again he's another "Oh teh Storm are evils and the sky is falling" merchant so he might like it.
Very witty though.

Timmah altered a copyrighted image he didn't have the right to. So he has no reason, or recourse for complaint. Do some research on copyright.

Last edited: