What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallace

ammatt

Juniors
I find it very poor to criticize one of our players after the fighting effort displayed last night in Melbourne in the pouring rain. Previous versions of our team would have packed up at 8 nil down.
Wallace deserves time as our halfback and so far has not disappointed. Constant criticism is obviously driven by a personal vendetta.
Walsh has moved on and should be thanked for his time at the club and then be left alone to ply his trade elsewhere.
This in effect is a brand new side with 2 new halves, combinations will take time to form.
I trust the judgement of Cleary and Gould they have a plan. For the first time since John Lang left I felt proud last night after a loss.
Remember we almost beat one of the NRL benchmark teams in their own graveyard.
The boys did us proud.
Agree 100%

what ever

Juniors
all i can say is WOW what a great game to watch. Very proud of all the boys 100% effort for playing as a team not as individuals.

After watching the Warriors game i bet Elijah Taylor is glad he is with Panthers.

franklin2323

Immortal
i agree with Umina we have no problems with games played in the forwards .We struggle with teams that throw the ball around more/Hopefully with Idris there that may help that part

Offloading ballplaying forwards we seem to struggle with. Which Bulldogs have

murraymob

Coach
all i can say is WOW what a great game to watch. Very proud of all the boys 100% effort for playing as a team not as individuals.

After watching the Warriors game i bet Elijah Taylor is glad he is with Panthers.

idris also would be happy he is not at the titans they are getting pumped right now

franklin2323

Immortal
Might not be a coincidence. Gees Taylor did a lot of hard work for the warriors

Yeah he's one of those players does heaps in defence and you don't notice him. Whare and Taylor have been great signings neither flashy but do a great job

maple_69

Bench
Up there with Segs and Whare as the best pieces of business Penrith has done since Preston Campbell.

Latest posts