What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waratahs Target Anasta

salivor

First Grade
Troll aka eastsrule - A poster who resides on a Rugby League board for the sole purpose of telling it's members the merits of Union and the downfalls of league.

I'm sure there are more than enough Rugby Union boards out there that would welcome you with open arms.

melon....

Coach
Well the Bulldogs can get any large organisation to subsidise Anasta's salaray to stay...just like the precedent set by the NRL itself for Johns.

Unfortunately its too late. The Dogs dont want Anasta, and he will be a Bunny in 2005.

Razor

Coach
melon.... said:
Well the Bulldogs can get any large organisation to subsidise Anasta's salaray to stay...just like the precedent set by the NRL itself for Johns.

The precendent was set 10 years ago - it's always been allowed

eastsrule

Bench
This, surprisingly enough, is the only Australian board with Union. And I am also a Newcastle Knights supporter, a big one at that.

I've got $100.00 doing nothing, I'll happily give it to Union to help get Braith.

eastsrule, you're a big Knights supporter?

So what does the word "eastsrule" denote anyway?

East Maitland?

You're the same daggy little turnip that started a thread in TFC bragging that Joey was going to Union only to post after his decision that you didn't want him in Union anyway?

:lol:

Goit.

I reckon Anasta should go...he is overated as a league player and would get more cash playing union.

Let him play for the Wannabies so that the All Blacks can smash him !!.

;-)

Godz Illa

Coach
Lang Park said:
Go The Dolphins said:
i got an idea for these Toffs in their tweed jackets how about they go to their little elite private schools and develop their own juniors
Anasta was a union junior ;-) ,send him back there.
That is incorrect. He may have played some Union as a kid but he is a League junior to the bone. Played for Marist Bros Mustangs and Maroubra Lions in the Souths Juniors from the age of 5.

MEATWAD

Juniors
i think union chasing anasta is an indication of how desparate they are. they only want a player for the publicity it will generate them. there are plenty of better players they could get from the nrl but they prefer to chase someone for their media impact rather then their playing ability. stupid fools.

well it's either that or they have no idea how to rate talent.

ibeme

First Grade
Just shows how pathetically shallow the player depth is in union. They have about 5 big names in the entire game, and three of them are ex-leaguies. I couldn't name more than two or three players outside the ex-leaguies.

salivor

First Grade
eastsrule said:
This, surprisingly enough, is the only Australian board with Union. And I am also a Newcastle Knights supporter, a big one at that.

Yeah, no doubt you are a huge Knights and League supporter with your eastsrule name, taunt in your sig of leagues struggling international scene and your previous signature saying that league doesn't even come close to union.

I've never seen you have a good word to say about league, your certainly not someone who comes across as having any affection for the game. Your an out and out troll so I found you a new bridge to crawl under at: http://www.aardvarksport.net/chat/index.php.

HoLLuS

Juniors
What i'd like to know is why did Canterbury poach him from Union in the first place?

He does nothing at the bulldogs, yet is praised. Let him go to union, he'll fit right in to the current warratahs team :D

JK

He was in league when we signed him and he keep showing promise - he is just no fulfilling it.

melon.... said:

Unfortunately its too late. The Dogs dont want Anasta, and he will be a Bunny in 2005.

Absolutely. Braith = Bunny 2005, 2006.

Latest posts