What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WARNE @ 55.45

pogo

Juniors
well that obviously explains to you i hope what affect a shit pitch can have

but i really dont expect you to understand.......you criticise me for having a go at warne ( on the basis of his nationality) but you pot shot two LEGENDS of the game!!

laughable.

wittyfan

Referee
pogo said:
but i really dont expect you to understand.......you criticise me for having a go at warne ( on the basis of his nationality) but you pot shot two LEGENDS of the game!!

laughable.

I just said Warne would have given them trouble!!! I never said that they couldn't bat!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
I just said Warne would have given them trouble!!! I never said that they couldn't bat!!!

EXACTLY! Warne probally wouldn't have got 10 wickets against them but he would have caused trouble as would Murali or Harbajan for that matter! The West Indies batsman, all of them, were great in their own right, but the grew up playing quicks, not spinners!

pogo

Juniors
yeah and you would be lucky to get a bowl in park cricket with an average like that!!!

a broken thumb hey.........couldnt happen to a nicer bloke!!!

maybe he should take a fluid tablet...or maybe 2??? you never know he may recover in time!!

pogo

Juniors
there will be plenty thats right plenty of australians happy to see this drop kick out of the test!!!

not too mention plenty from other parts of the world.

dont get excited sullyfan take a diuretic and have a good lie down....

no take TWO!!!!!

wittyfan

Referee
pogo said:
there will be plenty thats right plenty of australians happy to see this drop kick out of the test!!!

not too mention plenty from other parts of the world.

dont get excited sullyfan take a diuretic and have a good lie down....

no take TWO!!!!!

You are the one needing to take a tablet for bagging a true champion!!!

And who are these Australians that want to see Warne injured???

pogo

Juniors
warne is a disgrace.....a drug cheat and one of the worst behaved cricketers on and off the field i have seen in 40 years a pox on him!!!

i couldnt care less if he never played again.

if you had seen some of his antics first hand , particularly his behaviour in his first test at the scg you may share the same opinion.

but then again because he plays for australia you would no doubt exonerate him...............just like mcsheep,anything in an australian shirt is untouchable!!

pogo

Juniors
that was original el diablo

by the way which uder 12 club side do you play for again??????

fat_mike

Juniors
warne is a disgrace.....a drug cheat and one of the worst behaved cricketers on and off the field i have seen in 40 years a pox on him!!!

mate if your a indian supporter that comment is ridicullous considering mohammed azzhurudin threw matches and was banned for life.

taking a diuretic or throwing matches for a big of extra green.

i know who the bigger disgrace is

Latest posts