What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WARNE @ 55.45

pogo

Juniors
most definitely fat mike i would not condone azzahruhdin in any way,

it makes you wonder if any other players were involved in match fixing and got away with it.

bad business indeed.

fat_mike

Juniors
theres probably plenty

and its an absolute disgrace any player that throws a match in order to boost their bank balance.

Macca

Coach
For a restaurant owner Pogo, you sure are on here alot. Go clean your kitchen you filthy curry. :p

pogo

Juniors
my kitchen is spotless mr mcsharkie, and my staff are always on the ball, this alllows me time to use this forum.

by the way my waitress ramjita sends her regards, she says you are a very keen cricketer and a lovely chap.

she mentioned something about you showing her your bat when last at our wonderful restaurant ( GET IT INDIA.....port hacking rd carinbah), was this the v8 model your were talking about before.
she also mentioned something about the grips you use.....would you like to elaborate??

by the way wasnt yesterdays play disappointing.

Latest posts