What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warne Vs Murali

lockyno1

Post Whore
If you are telling me that Brett Lee is just the same as Murali then you're kidding yourself. Murali looks like he chucks the ball all the time, lee looks like he chucks his effort ball. That is it! Everyone makes mistakes, and the ICC did!

sanjane

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
If you are telling me that Brett Lee is just the same as Murali then you're kidding yourself. Murali looks like he chucks the ball all the time, lee looks like he chucks his effort ball. That is it! Everyone makes mistakes, and the ICC did!

in slow motion...every quick looks like he chucks the ball, effort ball or no effort ball

Murali's action looking like a chuck has been PROVEN to be an optical illusion.

Get over it, Hauritz lover

sanjane said:
in slow motion...every quick looks like he chucks the ball, effort ball or no effort ball

Murali's action looking like a chuck has been PROVEN to be an optical illusion.

Get over it, Hauritz lover

When your pulling out the "optical illusion" excuse you know the defence for Murali is getting thin.

Maybe if a batsmen gets out to him they can say "it was just an optical illusion that i knicked it"

sanjane

Juniors
waltzing Meninga said:
When your pulling out the "optical illusion" excuse you know the defence for Murali is getting thin.

Maybe if a batsmen gets out to him they can say "it was just an optical illusion that i knicked it"

It's not a thin defence.....It's what the PROFESSIONALS said about it..

You can argue with them, but I ain't going to...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Murali took 5 wickets in Bangladesh 2nd test
taking him to 563 (60 behind Warne -Stats updated on 1st page)

The interesting thing is other than the World XI Vs Australia game,
Muralis next tests are 3 tests against Pakistan at home on March 06 (and this even is unconfirmed). Warne would have played 3 tests each against WI and SA before then.

So Warne could possibly have anywhere from 80 to 100 wicket lead by then.

Also, McGrath is on 518 wickets, (45 behind Murali), He must be a chance to overtake Murali into second spot, though im sure it will be short lived.

sanjane

Juniors
Murali took 14 wickets against Bang (7 wpg). Against Australia last series, he took 28 at 9.33 per game.

No wonder he'd rather play the Ozzies to boost up his wicket tally!

Maybe Ponting & Co can ask Nafees Iqbal or someone on how to play the Magician from Kandy before they get a full view of it in their own backyard!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

aussies1st

Staff member
Of course Murali was going to take heaps of wickets against us in SL. Look how many wickets Warne got over there.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
but quite often if they have to play anywhere else, he's is somehow unavailable

sanjane

Juniors
Twizzle said:
but quite often if they have to play anywhere else, he's is somehow unavailable

No, just Australia...where some ppl just have no manners...

Can't blame him for that

lockyno1

Post Whore
sanjane said:
No, just Australia...where some ppl just have no manners...

It is not our fault that we are the only nation that takes exception to this ridiculous bending of the rules to allow Murali to even bowl at all!