What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warren Ryan on Kimmorley

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Surely said:
He is a great man, since no one wanted him as a coach he has become like the great roy masters, sits on the sideline and take pot shots.
Imagine a guy being paid to analyse league, actually analysing league and the players.

Great man, Great coach, great analyst.

Since 73

First Grade
Spot on.

Must be embarressing to be a footy follower and think Noddy still has it. Because it means you are watching a game you don't really understand.

That's 3 influential and successful people in the game who acknowledge that Noddy's career peaked and is well on the slide:
Wok
Gould

Surely

Post Whore
Since 73 said:
Spot on.

Must be embarressing to be a footy follower and think Noddy still has it. Because it means you are watching a game you don't really understand.

That's 3 influential and successful people in the game who acknowledge that Noddy's career peaked and is well on the slide:
Wok
Gould

Its almost as embarrasing as watching dykes lead the sharks to 44-4 victory over the dragons earlier this season .

Pie Floater

Juniors
Surely said:
*ahem* see below

ok ... I'm confused. I was at the game, the final score was 40-4. Are you counting a dis-allowed try or something?

p.s. I am a bit slow sometimes ... really ... help me out? please? :D

hammo1405

Juniors
millersnose said:
f**k me can you read your own stats?

here they are again

Kick Errors per kick
NODDY: 0.052
Thurston: 0.055
Lockyer: 0.044
Prince: 0.031
Head: 0.026
Tim Smith: 0.034
Cronk: 0.036
Gower: 0.055
Orford: 0.050

thats 0.055 errors per kick

or about 1 in 20

about the same as everyone else on that list

1 year he was dropped from SOO

Millers, I'm never gonna get throug to you. Can you see the basic maths I'm applying or not?

The competition averages 0.041 kick errors per kick (that's what number you get when you add all those numbers together and then divide by 8)

Noddy averages 0.052 per kick. 0.052 is equal to 0.041 x 1.256. Thus, Noddy makes 126% the kick errors that the competition makes.

Hence he makes 26% MORE kick errors than the competition.

Now will you stop attacking the stats and answer the question?

Upon looking at these stats, and the other one that says Noddy is the 14th best in the leageu at finding open space in long kicks, do you still think that the man is one of the elite kickers in the NRL?

carcharias

Immortal
Mr Angry said:
Of course he does.

He thinks Simmo is better than Inglis.

WTF?

So let me get this right...Millers thinks Simmo ( the bloke from our mob who plays fullback and wing ) is better than Greg Inglis at rugby league?

hammo1405

Juniors
Hey, a bloke that thinks Kimmorley is in the upper echelon of halves in the competition could think ANYTHING.

Are Wok and Reefy the same person ?

Writing in the Newcastle Herald yesterday, Ryan said that while Kimmorley looked busy on the field, he wasn't doing anything dynamic.

"Brett Kimmorley's best football looks to be well and truly behind him," Ryan said. "The selectors apparently haven't made that observation.

"Kimmorley's game these days has an involvement level that catches the eye. He chases his kicks, he tackles, he runs across field turning runners inside, he's always there on last plays to do the kicking. But don't dig too deep.

"He no longer attacks gaps to put runners through holes and he doesn't make breaks. At the money end, there's only one play - Kimmorley kicking from first receiver. He cancels out every other possible attacking option, even when a profitable spread is staring his back line in the face."

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/origin/blues-to-reject-new-blood/2007/06/20/1182019197454.html?page=2

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
carcharias said:
WTF?

So let me get this right...Millers thinks Simmo ( the bloke from our mob who plays fullback and wing ) is better than Greg Inglis at rugby league?
Yes about a year ago, the year Inglis made his SoO and Australian debut. Not sure if millers still thinks Simmo is better tha Inglis, but at the time it was very funny and many posters got a giggle from that.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=145088&page=3

carcharias

Immortal
Mr Angry said:
Yes about a year ago, the year Inglis made his SoO and Australian debut. Not sure if millers still thinks Simmo is better tha Inglis, but at the time it was very funny and many posters got a giggle from that.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=145088&page=3

Geeuz funny stuff.

I must give Millers credit for swinging hard in that thread under extreme pressure though.
PJ had dazed and going backwards at one point.

Latest posts