What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

mickeylane

Bench
Anyone notice in the 2nd half how we were attacking - totally different to past weeks .. players taking the ball deep into opposition defence then passing.. JDB, Hunt, Amone we’re all doing it and giving us some nice shape in attack.. Suli was the predictable target but still it was good to see that the backline was starting to Work

randomdragon

Juniors
Anyone notice in the 2nd half how we were attacking - totally different to past weeks .. players taking the ball deep into opposition defence then passing.. JDB, Hunt, Amone we’re all doing it and giving us some nice shape in attack.. Suli was the predictable target but still it was good to see that the backline was starting to Work
Yep, was pleasantly surprised with de belin going deep into the line and going out the back to a half, gives them so much more time and space, loved it and hope it continues

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Yep, was pleasantly surprised with de belin going deep into the line and going out the back to a half, gives them so much more time and space, loved it and hope it continues
Ramsey's comments being interviewed on Fox Sports about how he'd jump off a bridge if Hunt said to do so, show that the two have a strong bond/friendship and I think that will help with a bit of cohesion between the two which is promising.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Ramsey's comments being interviewed on Fox Sports about how he'd jump off a bridge if Hunt said to do so, show that the two have a strong bond/friendship and I think that will help with a bit of cohesion between the two which is promising.
Mind you, Hunt said in his interview that Cody was so mad that he would jump off a bridge for anyone! Still, it was good to hear Cody backing the skipper.

SEAT 1A

Bench
They all seemed to square up more-so after getting that try before half time, an "ah huh" moment... I think ramsey straightened the attack nicely too - no sideways mybe crabbing

I was in shock that they spread it and see Ramsey in clear air. I don't know if it came from Hook or the players.