What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

denis preston

First Grade
Lawrie's problem is, he is not big enough for a middle forward, so he has added excess lard to make him heavier. unfortunately this slows him down from being able to get to & up off the ground at speed in todays game. My opinion is, if he was of a Storm body to fat ratio acceptance, he would be 5-10 kilo's lighter.
He is Dan Hunt reincarnated. Not big enough but no speed or ball skills and not a particularly good defender especially when fatigued by carrying more weight than he should. You know things are bad for our pack when we are advocating Kerr replace him !

Yep - Mary did the same thing with Host and Ramsey, among others. Remember when the full back spot was "Zac's to lose"and it lasted one week? Hook's seemingly erratic approach to selection is a carbon copy of Mary.

As difficult as it can be at times there is no room for favourites or personality clashes with players when you're a coach. I coached football (round ball) for 10 years and, especially at senior level, came across plenty of guys that I didn't see eye to eye with. But that didn't stop me working with them cos the team comes first.

With the full knowledge of this :

we signed the dimmest, slowest, pea-brained rugby league diplodocus to ever crawl out of a Jurassic swamp. God help us.
Griffin is no better than Mary, could even be worse. Nothing will change until a real coach is appointed.

justadragon

Bench
Yep - Mary did the same thing with Host and Ramsey, among others. Remember when the full back spot was "Zac's to lose"and it lasted one week? Hook's seemingly erratic approach to selection is a carbon copy of Mary.

As difficult as it can be at times there is no room for favourites or personality clashes with players when you're a coach. I coached football (round ball) for 10 years and, especially at senior level, came across plenty of guys that I didn't see eye to eye with. But that didn't stop me working with them cos the team comes first.

With the full knowledge of this :

we signed the dimmest, slowest, pea-brained rugby league diplodocus to ever crawl out of a Jurassic swamp. God help us.
Well that says it all, oh well our mid season review must have been much better because we extended his contract !!!!!

Fair dinkum we have the dumbest board who obviously dont give a toss about the dragons or the fans, I would even say the players !!

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
The Dragons need a good win against the Warriors this weekend. Will we do it? Another tough one like all our games.
The Warriors and their coach have reportedly received a massive bollocking from the owner. On their day (and admittedly they haven't had too many this season) they are a talented and dangerous team and they've caused us problems in the past. Beware the wounded warrior.

Gomarchin

Juniors
The Warriors and their coach have reportedly received a massive bollocking from the owner. On their day (and admittedly they haven't had too many this season) they are a talented and dangerous team and they've caused us problems in the past. Beware the wounded warrior.
And last week it was Meninga giving the titans a massive spray before our game.

When will our management give our players a spray for the way they're playing?!?!

Dragon David

First Grade
And last week it was Meninga giving the titans a massive spray before our game.

When will our management give our players a spray for the way they're playing?!?!
Because it is business as usual - coffees and donuts first thing all round in the boardroom on arrival, then reading the comics in the newspaper and having a giggle, then it's revising the agenda for the day to include a mid morning siesta each one having a couch to put their head down and suck their thumbs and all say nighty night. Alarm goes off at 1.00pm all wake and look at each other with some trepidation that they forgot their lunch time order and remembering they always get their three course meals prepared especially for them after they decided that ordering food was too hard for them.

They discuss the previous weekend's game. We lost they say but it wasn't a flogging - all good. Let's tell Hook all is hunky dory and not to be too hard on the players. Now who wants to watch the movie on the Netflix channel when we eat? I do, I do they say.

Such a tough life.

The reality is our men at the top just couldn't care less. When was the last time we heard or read anyone copping a spray from our board members of owner?

justadragon

Bench
Apparently Francis Molo has been dropped for the Warriors game according to Fox Sports and yet Lawrie and Woods keep their spots, that'll do me!
What !!!!! F Molo has been one of our best forwards since the start of the year !!!! Surely if this is the case he would have to be injured, anything else is just madness !!!

be55

Juniors

Crush

Coach