What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Wiki

Juniors
Sweet.

I'm in. I'm getting teeth out today (in a few hours) so when I'm all drugged up I'll start writing my article and post here by tomorrow!

Robster

Bench
good articles by go_the_doggies_, Wiki and skinnybyrnefan. 2 more to go. Looks like the Rhinos bus driver has forgotten his keys.

Robster

Bench
KTF your article was awesome, well done man!! :D you diffently be in our top squad come season time thats if you put your hand up of course :)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Is it just me or is our trail against the Rhinos blanetely one sided? Haven't heard a single peep from them? Or is just abot us. Am totally confused about that.ust so you all know (which I hope you already do) but there are articles up so go read if you haven't alredy. Good stuff.[/FONT] :D

Robster

Bench
byrney yes I'm confused wiether the bus driver lost the keys to the bus for the Rhinos, but if no one posts from the Rhinos the articles won't be marked and you can use them for next match which will be round 1 in the regular season.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Robster said:
byrney yes I'm confused wiether the bus driver lost the keys to the bus for the Rhinos, but if no one posts from the Rhinos the articles won't be marked and you can use them for next match which will be round 1 in the regular season.

Well, I don't reckon it's fair that we've put our effort in and they haven't so we don't get rewarded for it ya know? Even thou it's only a trial...still would be nice to be recognized.

Robster

Bench
5 posters!! Great job team, didn't even have to use any of the subs, great stuff Mad Kiwi scoring the final try for us :D Just a reminder guys if your articles over 750 words the ref will unfortunetly deduct points froms your post depending on how many words past the limit you are, Wiki your 153 words past the limit :O mad kiwi your 3, but doesn't really matter as it looks like the Rhinos will be no show for us.

Robster

Bench
yep we sure did as hell kill them,

Dragon_psa said:
Warriors.

Go_the_doggies: What the tri-nations win meant to NZ.

A piece on the best thing to happen to NZ Rugby League in decades. Let down a bit by a fair few spelling and grammatical errors, but sums up the feelings of quite a few Kiwi fans that I know quite effectively.

Wiki: I think the Warriors will do VERY well this year.

Concise, well written piece. Definitely a player to watch in the future, as long as you stay within the official word count of between 500 and 750 words.

92 less word count penalty of 22 points = 70.

byrne_rovelli_fan82: Warriors - Shining light of the NRL.

A couple of minor spelling and grammar errors, but an entertaining read on one of the more enigmatic teams in the comp. Well done.

KeepingTheFaith: Forget The Hype, Just Bring On The Hits

Having watched the game myself for over 20 years, I can relate to the writers feelings on the "necessary evils" of pre-season fixtures. An entertaining read.

mad kiwi elloco bandido: The Joys (and things not so joyful but we love them anyway) of Junior Football.

Thoroughly enjoyable and very well written piece that as a parent I can definitely relate to. Great work.

Rhinos.

Bartman: Smells like team spirit?

Thought provoking, informative, and very well written piece on the apparent decline in team spirit today compared to days gone by. Excellent work; it's a shame it was the only one from the Rhinos.

Full time, NZ Warriors 417 def. Orange County Rhinos 93.

MOM: Bartman and mad kiwi elloco bandido.

Robster

Bench
Our first match of the season is ROUND 1 -Sunday March 12th to Wednesday March 22nd, just want a number of heads on who wants to play in our first regular season match of the season?

Robster

Bench
lets get our strongest team together
so far
1 KeepingtheFaith
9 Robster

----------------------------------------

Iafeta, Byrney,madkiwi,Esoj,Murphdogg,Wiki and co???

Esoj

Juniors
count on me. great work guys getting 5 in for the trial. remember to use the f7's official word counter which is stickied in the same place as where the matches are.