What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Robster

Bench
Warriors team to play the Rhinos on Sunday, Fulltime will be 10 days from when the match thread is up.

Warriors f7s team
4 mewes
5 byrne_rovelli_fan82
8 Wiki
10 go_the_doggies
11 mad kiwi elloco bandido (kiwi)

Bench
6 Esoj
9 Robster (c)

Esoj

Juniors
well congrats again guys we are finally here in the big time with the big boys. this will be the first step hopefully on our journey to greatness. phase 1 is complete we are in the comp. now the focus will be on getting 5 posts in each match and then seeing how the season goes. give the rhinos hell warriors styles.

Iafeta

Referee
Yo wazzup cuzzy bros.

Feka is now part of the Warriors F7 team. We're going to give the others the F-U, Cena style :p

Robster

Bench
welcome :D season starts in March sometime, be great having yea on board :D man this squad is premiership class.

Robster

Bench
hey guys, just a suggestion that before the season starts, when you guys have nothing to do, start writting a article or 3 just so you can save time when the actual match's start rolling, once done post here and us players can give one another advice on how to improve the article. Is that cool?

Skinner

Coach
Robster, do you want a Warriors F7s sticky in this forum or do you want
to keep to the official one - up to you, let me know.

Cheers
Skinner

Iafeta

Referee
Wobster, I've joined on one condition.

If we make it to the finals, you as team captain shout us to strippers, and classy strippers, not Justine Murphy look-a-likes.

nWo 4 li.. I mean Warriors F7 for life.

Robster

Bench
looks like Mewas has to pull out of the trail, perhaps Iafeta your intersted in playing in the trail match?

Robster

Bench
hey guys just wondering if the players can reconfirm they are gonna play in the trail.

Iafeta

Referee
I'll give it a miss, I'll keep an eye on things so I can see more or less what happens etc.