What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors release Johnson

beave

Coach
All male I'll bet

yeah, they were all wearing Broncos jerseys. Took me a while to figure out why they were calling me Ben Hunt when I was rogering them in the ass.

Then I remembered why

DS7NA6.gif

McLovin

Staff member
Who's in?
2019: Josh Morris (Bulldogs)

Who's out?
2019: Jesse Ramien, Edrick Lee (Knights), Ricky Leutele (Toronto), Kurt Dillon (Rabbitohs), Joseph Paulo (St Helens)
Released/Unsigned: Valentine Holmes, James Segeyaro
Retired: Luke Lewis

Yeah, we have cap space.

The hilarity if we can jag SJ and Tapau

Annyong

Juniors
yeah, they were all wearing Broncos jerseys. Took me a while to figure out why they were calling me Ben Hunt when I was rogering them in the ass.

Then I remembered why

DS7NA6.gif
Oh god. Geez you cowbs supporters are as bad as donkey supporters these days. You lot have won 1 premiership lol. How many years to get that premiership? Bahahaha

Spot On

Coach
So no more excuses for Johnson now???

Everyone agrees that he has a pack to enable him to shine and actually be that marquee to deliver the Sharks another premiership, not another million dollar Milford????

Burns

First Grade
So no more excuses for Johnson now???

Everyone agrees that he has a pack to enable him to shine and actually be that marquee to deliver the Sharks another premiership, not another million dollar Milford????
Comparing SJ to Milford, lol.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
SJ is proven..Golden Boot.

Milford still struggles to make QLD.

Milford signed for potential, SJ signed as proven elite.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Could always be worse.

You could sign the dud Evans for a million, then hire Barrett.

Then reckon Hasler will cure all.

Maybe not worse, just the same shyte.

SJ is proven..Golden Boot.

Milford still struggles to make QLD.

Milford signed for potential, SJ signed as proven elite.
The way I've seen him choke time after time against my ploddy panthers is very concerning. Every game that's mattered he's delivered nothing

Latest posts