What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors U20s

Lox

Juniors
Photosport has just put up the whole Warriors U20s headshots on their site. Looks like a pretty good team.

Lox

Juniors
My best team:

1. Kevin Locke
2. Bill Tupou
3. Siuatonga Likiliki
4. Rusty Bristow
5. Thomas Ah Van/Sunita Laiseni
6. Kyle Bos
7. Jody Henry
8. Russell Packer
9. Alehana Mara
10. Leeson Ah Mau
11. Sione Lousi
12. Michael Afioga
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Nafe Seluini
15. Beau King/Lance Sua-Poe/Daniel Palavi
16. Kenny Niko/Sam Franklin
17. Sam Lousi/James Te Pou

Bay Vikings

Juniors
My best team:

1. Kevin Locke
2. Bill Tupou
3. Siuatonga Likiliki
4. Rusty Bristow
5. Thomas Ah Van/Sunita Laiseni
6. Kyle Bos
7. Jody Henry
8. Russell Packer
9. Alehana Mara
10. Leeson Ah Mau
11. Sione Lousi
12. Michael Afioga
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Nafe Seluini
15. Beau King/Lance Sua-Poe/Daniel Palavi
16. Kenny Niko/Sam Franklin
17. Sam Lousi/James Te Pou

That would be close to my team except Luke Laban will be in mix probably. Daniel Palavi has more experience of those three bench props.
Sam plays centre/second row whereas James plays centre/wing and fullback at a pinch. If you've got Nafe on the bench already then Sam gets the nod. Ben Henry would be slightly ahead of James, he's a little older and played in tougher comps, Senior As and Maori U18s since he was 15 and travelled as 18th man at least once last year.
Thomas vs Sunita is a tough one.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Was that James Te Pou who was linked to Parramatta at one stage? but chose to stick with the Warriors?

Heard he plays in the Centres, big strong kid, one to watch this year.

southy

Juniors
There's really big wraps on this guy

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=sMY0lvn52HM

Apparently he has all the moves, stepping and passing game of Benji Marshall back in 05

although I don't like rubbishing guys he is a classic, good on attack, but on 'd' he steps to the side and then chases people down. he's an awesome touch player, i guess that is the problem.
he would get eaten up with big second rowers and centers running at him. but hopefully for the warriors sake he can prove me wrong.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Beau King - he definately be a regular this year. He ripped up for Auckland Provincial team and also in the Maori Nationals for Counties-Manukau along with Bristowe.

Jody Henry is better than Issaac John imo. John did come good - but I feel he got the nod because henry was older - i.e last chance.

Laiseni has to be given a decent chance - a little skinny but plenty of speed - given his time tbh.

Billy tupou suprised me tbh looked like a bit of a nuffie when I first seen him.

Plenty of pakeha players in the wide squad this year. Which is good.