What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors v Tigers (spoilers)

I think you will find the Warriors had a meeting durring the week with the players stating the new terms and conditions for having contracts with the warriors. And one of those conditions is performing well and winning. Lui Anderson was dropped last week and Clinton Toopi this week. With many junior players now being introduced the Warriors may be a club on the turn and heading back up

Mr Saab

Referee
Every tigers fani speak to cannot stand the guy. He is inept.
Only bright spot i guess is that the eels fall to 2nd last. Shades of 1994/5.

Balmain_Boy

Good news for the Warriors and league in general if they can keep it up. WHy the f**k couldn't they have waited till next week for this meeting?

Anyway our season is on a knige edge. We are close to being the next team unable to make it.

wittyfan

Referee
Kid said:
95% of WT fans will agree. The only exception is some mob who call themselves "FWO" (Fitzy World Order) Obviously they have no idea about competent 1st grade fotty players.

FWO is closely associated with Covell World Order.

Initially I was upset with the performance but then I realised that while we are a far better team than that, we are not a top team.

Mediocre sides will perform inconsistenly and our form thus far eivdences that.

TNT has carried on his form from Premier League to the top grade, which is encouraging.

If we can shed a few traitors, excessive baggage and terrible 2006 signings I think we have the nucleus of a good side for 2008-9.

I like watching the Warriors when they play their 2002 style. It was enjoyable from that perspective.

Moffo

Referee
tigers played ok tonight, warriors played really well

tigers still on track for a big 2006 IMO

yep not the end of the world warriors completely out played us i had a real bad feeling the moment the kick off happened and thought we tried too match them in the forwards and than i was thinking ive seen this game before in round 3 :(

but we will be back :)

yeh for some reason we suck against nz the same thing happened in round 3 also whats been the warriros problem this year i mean no one rates them yet there in the plus with there for and against ?

super_coach

First Grade
The warriors completion rate unbelivable,but gee the tigs are missing fulton and benny G. They just dont have the work horses in defence.Not the end of the season,but not looking good

imasharkie

Coach
The referree was very ordinary.
Two of the first three tries scored by the Warriors were from forward passes.
Imagine Mr.Sheens will have a bit to say about the poor standard of reffing. Never seen the ref before but he was a hometown ref and likewise his linesmen, must of been terrified of the locals.
Still reckon the first try by the kiwis was dropped over the line.

imasharkie said:
Imagine Mr.Sheens will have a bit to say about the poor standard of reffing. Never seen the ref before but he was a hometown ref and likewise his linesmen, must of been terrified of the locals.

yeah it was but who cares in the end from the moment the ball was kicked off it looked as if the tigers would get flogged it really did seem like we were trying too match there forwards and we just cant do that esp with Galea and oneil

NZ Warrior

First Grade
imasharkie said:

What game were you watching, mate??? There were 2-3 forward passes that went unnoticed in the game, but none of them resulted in tries.

One thing I will say about the ref, is that he allowed for a very slow PTB. Great dive by Prince.

MKEB...

Staff member
How about Sione and Fien Lining up up That poor haless fullback for a smashing from Wiki....Faaaaark that would have hurt. And as for the fella that thought it should be a penalty, stick to Yawnian or golf my friend.

Latest posts