What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was i correct or what ????

Yep, totally within your right dude. All the sh*t you copped when the Broncos were losing, you NEVER lost faith in the team and now its turned all around. Good on ya bro.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

DeeJ

Bench
Broncos09 is a true fan and never lost faith in the team even in their darkest hour.

broncos09

Juniors
You managed to spell Dragons at least.

oh you!!!!

your the one that gave me the most *****

yea what did you say dragons are gona smash broncos and broncos are rubbish.

dragons are the real deal and so on..

yea suck it up now mate :lol:

i stick with my team during tought times , we had so many players out .

Imagine if any other team had as many players out as broncos they would get killed like broncos did as well.

But the broncos never give up and never give in and here we are one game from grand final.

by the way hunt has been cleared to play :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh you!!!!

your the one that gave me the most *****

yea what did you say dragons are gona smash broncos and broncos are rubbish.

dragons are the real deal and so on..

yea suck it up now mate :lol:

i stick with my team during tought times , we had so many players out .

Imagine if any other team had as many players out as broncos they would get killed like broncos did as well.

But the broncos never give up and never give in and here we are one game from grand final.

by the way hunt has been cleared to play :D
Mate if you pull on it any harder you'll rip the thing right off your forehead.

broncos09

Juniors
Mate if you pull on it any harder you'll rip the thing right off your forehead.

what ??

you where not talking like that when all the guys on here where giving me sh*t about broncos when they where losing every week

i am allowed to brag as much as i want revange is its sweet :cool::lol:

Method

Juniors
Plz tell me the results this weekend broncos09, so I can withdraw all my savings, and be able to afford brain surgery so I can be as smart as you. You are my idol

i stick with my team during tought times , we had so many players out

You Broncos fans don't know what it's like during "tough times". That was a form slump, not a tough time. It's easy to still feel confident during them, and it's lucky that you could be right.

broncos09

Juniors
You Broncos fans don't know what it's like during "tough times". That was a form slump, not a tough time. It's easy to still feel confident during them, and it's lucky that you could be right.

yea i do mate, coming on here every day reading thread about how the broncos loosing by 50 every week and how bad we are and everyone making fun of my tipping...

trust me i do , but i knew broncos are to good to be kept down for to long and i will get revange only matter of time on those dragon fans :cool::lol:

the roosters where a great team as well couple of years ago , but you guys are same boat as raiders got some great juniors in the backs coming through.

but you need star backs and at the moment you dont have them , you guys have the big name and recruitment should not be hard.

Plus you guys got carney next year he is good untill he gets in trouble again :lol::lol:

minie at full back and pearce and carney 6and7 and anasta at hooker.

that is very good if you ask me.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
what ??

you where not talking like that when all the guys on here where giving me sh*t about broncos when they where losing every week

i am allowed to brag as much as i want revange is its sweet :cool::lol:
What the f**k would you know.

I've had lingering odour from the sh*tter thats older than you.

4wardPass

Juniors
Yep, totally within your right dude. All the sh*t you copped when the Broncos were losing, you NEVER lost faith in the team and now its turned all around. Good on ya bro.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

+1

Half the idiots in this thread and the other ones don't even have a team still playing in the finals lol

It's no surprise that the majority of the Sydney fools are still desperately hoping and praying that teams like, Brisbane, Storm and the Titans fail each year...

Maybe they should look at how the Broncos are setup!
Listed as a public company on the stock exchange....

They make more profit each year than any other club.....
They sell more merchandise than any other club....
They are run as a business!!

And that's why we've won more titles than any other club since we joined....

Bring on the Storm!!

Oh PS: Both our teams are in the Final 4 and both beat the minor premiers by the EXACT same score last week 24-10 how freaky is that.

broncos09

Juniors
x2

that is correct most people from this forum are from sydney probibly :lol:

the broncos do sell the most merchendise and are the biggest club in the nrl and most succesfull in its short history.

and we get the higest crowd avearge by a mile

and dont give me the broncos are the only team in brisbane.

look at the qld reds get no one at the games same as brisbane roar

Lambretta

First Grade
Broncos09, you are a credit to this forum. You are one of the most esteemed posters among these sycophants. You are always on the money and I always value reading your insightful and ultimately correct postings.

Now there's a f**king endorsement. f**king match made in heaven. :lol:

Personally, I'd rather have Myra Hindley tell me I have nice children.

yea i do mate, coming on here every day reading thread about how the broncos loosing by 50 every week and how bad we are and everyone making fun of my tipping...

trust me i do , but i knew broncos are to good to be kept down for to long and i will get revange only matter of time on those dragon fans :cool::lol:

Losing by 50 every week? Mate, ok, you guys had heavy losses to Melbourne and Canberra, and bad losses to Souths and Cronulla. Other than that you've been having it lucky this year and every other year.

Look at the Roosters and Sharks results, that is a tough time. Broncos had a few slumps, nothing to be worried about easily fixed.

x2

that is correct most people from this forum are from sydney probibly :lol:

the broncos do sell the most merchendise and are the biggest club in the nrl and most succesfull in its short history.

and we get the higest crowd avearge by a mile

and dont give me the broncos are the only team in brisbane.

look at the qld reds get no one at the games same as brisbane roar

That's because Union and Soccer don't get as much attention and as much of a fanbase. It's nothing to compare. Brisbane being a one-city side is an advantage, but not an argument worth getting in to, crowds are fine for how many games Sydney host each weekend.

+1

Half the idiots in this thread and the other ones don't even have a team still playing in the finals lol

It's no surprise that the majority of the Sydney fools are still desperately hoping and praying that teams like, Brisbane, Storm and the Titans fail each year...

I stopped reading after that. It's clear for the bolded part that you're talking crap.

Shorty

Staff member

GO BRONCOS!!!!
Oh you poor supporters, geez who would have thought that supporting a losing football team for like 4 weeks was that hard:roll:
Oh the bravery and the passion for standing by your club while they devasted their fans by not winning for a couple of games.

Spare me, you wouldn't have a clue what having faith in your team means.
Broncos fans have gone through a mere itch on what can grow into a gaping wound of performance issues - They have zero place in talking about that subject.

Last edited:

Latest posts