What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water plus soap versus The eels

carcharias

Immortal
Great night last night
I finished off with a vodka red bull
What a bum hole of a drink that is.

Met David Hatch who kindly let me piss in his pocket for about 10 minutes.

Listened to the shark cast call the game live into the chairman’s lounge
I heard a bloke describe them as try hard HG and Roy.
In saying that though he was saying they do it all the time.
Maybe he thought you guys were someone else.
I liked it though.
It was funny.

Eion

First Grade
Great night last night

I liked it though.
It was funny.
Should try 15 of the bastards. Got into a shout with 5 blokes a few years ago when I hadn’t really heard of them. 1 bloke thought he was having a heart attack at 4am (probably was...)

Card Shark

Immortal
Great night last night

I liked it though.
It was funny.

Sounds like it was a good night!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Holmes - 5. Thats 4/5 for attack and 1/5 for defense.
Feki - 6. Hes an extra forward coming out of the backend. What was more evident was how his presence alone made Loots look better and more confident.
Loots - 6. Found his timing and purpose with his mate back outside him. Good cornrows too. Better than that frizhead style he had.
Ramien - 5. Not far from a shocker for mine. Not in this one, he went OK. Little things, like not looking for the ball as much, not as many runs out of trouble, looking a little lazy and impatient in defence. Week to week grind might be telling on the young man. Hope to be wrong
Lee - 6. Looks to have worked out what a Flanoball winger does. Good strong carries. Aggressive in defence if not a bit unco. Has fixed the dropsies (said with trepidation). Might need to talk to Noodle about holding his place so he doesnt get dragged in as often. WIP
Moylan - 4. Nuh. Didnt like that one where he let the ball go past to avoid taking a hit. He defended OK but is supposed to be a catalyst to attack. More of an anchor
Townsend - 8. Was in everything. Did he make an error this week? Hand in all the good attack. Repeat sets. Great defence. Heaps of 1%ers, loose balls, running charnts off their line, backing up. Needs to give Hazem a call about his goalkicking.
Fifita - 10. Gargantuan. Dont care if he did anything wrong. He was simply inspiring.
Brailey - 7. Becoming a pest. I like that. Dont care about the penalties he gives away. Most are borderline anyway. He is causing disruption doing it. Has found a little mojo with his DH runs
Prior - 9. He should seriously play SOO this snorkel. If he was a Qlder he’d be picked.
Capewell - 6. I dont like the prop and stop at the line. Kills momentum. Doesnt produce anything for anyone. Get straighter man. Good in D
Graham - 6. Would probably of rated an 8-9 if he’d stayed on and maintained the form he showed.
Paulo - 6. Heighno style game. Solid, reliable. Nothing flash
Seggy - 3. Leave please
Sorensen - 4. Didnt really notice him when he was on this week. No idea how he passed head assessment to even play. But he did, and it showed he was off.
Dillon - 3. Dont want to be hard on the kid but....... here’s your plodder fellas. He’s a big unit but needs to work on leg speed and wind ups.
Ava - 6. Looks to be running into a bit of fitness. I thought last week he went OK because conditions suited him but he maintained that effort. At this rate he’ll be a beastie by semi time. WIP.

Good win for mine. Big minutes by big guys is always going to be telling at the death and might see someone run us down eventually. If we get everyone fit though and the minutes can be divvied out more effectively amongst 17 blokes this team will be scary fit at the business end. Have had the best injury managment in the game for a few years and they are facing significant challenges this year but if they get it right, look out.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Should try 15 of the bastards. Got into a shout with 5 blokes a few years ago when I hadn’t really heard of them. 1 bloke thought he was having a heart attack at 4am (probably was...)

Should be taken off the market. Heart attacks linked to energy drinks on the rise. Aggression after excess use on the rise. They are now included in standard drug and alcohol assessments.

Reactions: PJ

MilkShark

First Grade
Good summary Frenzy. The only point I think is a little off is Ramien. His carries out of our half were huge. He takes 3/4 defenders to stop. He’s strong.

Didn’t have his usual flashy game but he didn’t disappoint in my eyes.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Good summary Frenzy. The only point I think is a little off is Ramien. His carries out of our half were huge. He takes 3/4 defenders to stop. He’s strong.

Didn’t have his usual flashy game but he didn’t disappoint in my eyes.

I can wear that Milkman. I’m just seeing a little bit of tiredness there. Maybe he was virus affected. Apparently its been running through the joint.

MilkShark

First Grade
I can wear that Milkman. I’m just seeing a little bit of tiredness there. Maybe he was virus affected. Apparently its been running through the joint.
Prob bud. He does also come up with some shitty defense at times too which might be part of the tiredness too.

wibble

Bench
Can’t quite remember but did he have a bomb kicked to him.

One kick, not really a bomb but went high, just not really high. And he juggled it but got it.

It happened about 30 minutes in IIRC, and I was surprised that the Eels left it so late to test him, and even more surprised they didn't try it again

Great night last night

I liked it though.
It was funny.

I can wear that. A lot of what he do is modelled off the great men.

Good to see you last night mate.

MilkShark

First Grade
One kick, not really a bomb but went high, just not really high. And he juggled it but got it.

It happened about 30 minutes in IIRC, and I was surprised that the Eels left it so late to test him, and even more surprised they didn't try it again
Ah ok. Well I’m happy for him. He did nothing wrong so I guess he will start over katoa again. Although he wasn’t tested and only had to catch the ball for both trys.

That said you can only play whats thrown at you and he did everything he had to.

Nearly lost in last 5 minutes!!! Brings back memories of prick of a PT teacher used to have. "Not FIT enough is not GOOD enough!! Laps! NOW! RUN!! Ha Ha .. Seriously though its bad for the heart ... Dangerous to be a Sharks fan!!!

shaggs

Coach
I follow the Cavs in th NBA. Cavs playoffs plus sharks last five minutes equals heart issues

Craigshark

First Grade
Ramien is a bit like a young Inglis. Will only get better. Can we convince him to change his mind somehow?