What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

watmough ripped

The Manly hate in this thread is pretty funny LOL!!!!!!.......... I do not give a Rats that he got 4 weeks, the best thing to come out of this is that we have more than capable replacements, and it gives Watmough 4 weeks to get over all the Niggling Injuries and to give his injured Bicep a chance to rest and come back all the better for the run to the finals

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:lol: I don't lose... Hayne has that award completely covered. Between his NSW record and the fact he plays for Parramatta...

Another thing all those Manly players don't have, and that Hayne has plenty of, WOODEN SPOONS!

Manly players at Origin and International level are plodding Wazns

Jarryd Hayne > Manly

Dave_

Juniors
Manly sucks, Manly sucks! Lolololololololololololololololol! Loving this thread! The Flea Beagles hate tastes so good! It makes me....................lolololololololololololololololol!

Sorry, got a bit carried away there........

winnyason

Juniors
Is this hayneplane dickwad whatever serious, who talks up rep footy tosser.
Fact: parra will always be feeder team for manly.
Fact: manly is team september, parra is team mad monday when other teams make finals.
Fact: no matter how much you try you cannot get away from fact we stole lyon are your still upset have a cry.
Fact: great hayne played well at origin p, remember he has to play well for parra when was last time 2009
Fact: nrl whats matters to league fans, they don't support game for state of origin.
Fact: 4 gfs, 2 premierships, 10 finals in a row where was parra at this time thats right making
Soup will all there wooden spoons and thats right whinging about how storm stole there 2009 title don't see manly fans doing this over 2007 because we got back there again and again and again.
Fact: keep producing players that are not up to standard, justin horo, jorge tafua, david williams they come here because they like to win.

Fact: brett stewart at nrl kills hayne in every stat in the game, i hope hayne keeps playing origin comes back for parra injuried and tired.
Fact: parra is a dump manly is gods country we don't care about origin.

Kiwi

First Grade
It's about time a player actually copped the right penalty for a spear tackle, but lets be honest here, QLD win game 2 and Watmough serves a week at best if any time at all.

firechild

First Grade
It's about time a player actually copped the right penalty for a spear tackle

I'd agree with that, 4 weeks seems fair for the tackle without any other information. However, this is simply another demonstration of the fact that consistency is not a word in the dictionary they use at NRL HQ.