What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne again?

speedster

Juniors
Reports are saying that JD has to turn things around over the next three home games before the bye. It says he is "safe for now" after some qualified support from Crowe.

Kiss of death. Question is, do the players want to win for JD? I suspect some of them are in two minds since things went pear shaped at the backend of last season. I'm sure they will trot out support for the coach in the media to start the week. More kiss of death?

Game against the Dogs on Good Friday is as must-win as a GF for JD and our season.

We are in a mess we need a top 10 half back with jye gray as the under study we don't need ilias or hawkins or kennar or milne or host or Thompson just to name a few. look at the rorters wingers dominic over the cap young and tupou lol.we need a clean out starting with dudmetriou we need a proper clean out + another prop and 2 second rowers who adds spark like Sam burgess did.

No clean out no progress just look at the rorters top 30 squad arnt they embarassed for being so far over the salary cap its laughable.like i said who in gods name can match them on paper? No team possibly penrith will go well but I still reckon the rorters whom are starting to gel since flogging us are 10 or 20 points better than all of the teams in the nrl i very much doubt penrith can beat them what a scam by politis + the nrl im not wearing rose coloured glasses are you?? its the rorters year handed to them on a platter for 2024 blind freddy fittler knows that in fact the whole fox panel know that but can't talk the truth or they will be sacked lol. thats the world we live in now people talk woke these days they cant talk straight well I talk straight and I tell it how it is.Many souths members are not renewing their memberships in 2024 any ideas why?

We need a leader with mongrol in him i love cam who tackles his heart out each game but he can't match sam burgess's aggression up front or up in the oppositions face. Who do we buy? Yeah im fired up too righty I am ...

Reports are saying that JD has to turn things around over the next three home games before the bye. It says he is "safe for now" after some qualified support from Crowe.

Kiss of death. Question is, do the players want to win for JD? I suspect some of them are in two minds since things went pear shaped at the backend of last season. I'm sure they will trot out support for the coach in the media to start the week. More kiss of death?

Game against the Dogs on Good Friday is as must-win as a GF for JD and our season.

I read 3 weeks also dudmetriou should had been sack after the rorters game its that simple he aint the man for the job and souths recently extended his coaching contract how laughable!!!! cookie and cody are getting too long in the tooth especially cody he looks dusted especially carrying a calf injury, look at penrith so many young stars have left and some have remained we got no good juniors coming thru we need a new recruitment officer that can bring some of the best junior players from nsw plus qld junior teams star pillaging souths???why sit there go get them.whilst us souths fans suffer.the proof is in the pudding we are going back wards.

We are in a mess we need a top 10 half back with jye gray as the under study we don't need ilias or hawkins or kennar or milne or host or Thompson just to name a few. look at the rorters wingers dominic over the cap young and tupou lol.we need a clean out starting with dudmetriou we need a proper clean out + another prop and 2 second rowers who adds spark like Sam burgess did.

If ilias and hawkins is all we got for being our 1st grade half back then we are in very very serious trouble we need a top ten half back not ilias and hawkins yes I do prefer hawkins over ilias ...but hawkins + ilias aint no adam reynolds and never will be what was souths thinking were our board room members all up in the board room drinking couvousier cognac all night with their have faith /rose coloured glasses on whilst getting blottoed and clouding their minds lol???

Nafedogg

Juniors
Haha no, please no Wayne again. He will just do what is happening now, pass the reigns to someone nowhere near as good as a coach then we end up in exactly the same position.

Womada

Juniors
1711272281367.png
Apparently this is the first time in 14 yrs Souths have been at the bottom of the ladder. The only team that has not won a game yet!!!!! ZEEEERRRRO !!!!!Surely this is reason enough to take drastic measures.
New coach please.Pull the team into line . Provide some mental attitude and motivation. Fitness is one thing but their heads are not in the game . I was at the Rorters game and the Rabbitohs were heads down , not talking to each other and not a smile to be seen, and no spark, no passion.And this was the first 10 minutes!!!! I hope there is a miracle in the wind

speedster

Juniors
Haha no, please no Wayne again. He will just do what is happening now, pass the reigns to someone nowhere near as good as a coach then we end up in exactly the same position.
I'm not worried about what happens after Wayne. That's the mistake we made last time. He could coach for another 5 years for all we know. I'm happy for him to do the same as before and get us to more Grand Finals. Wayne has never lost a dressing room in all his years as a coach. If there is a next time, we should find our own replacement when he's finally done and not have one of his assistants follow in his footsteps. That's how you stop the Wayne "curse".

speedster

Juniors
I read 3 weeks also dudmetriou should had been sack after the rorters game its that simple he aint the man for the job and souths recently extended his coaching contract how laughable!!!! cookie and cody are getting too long in the tooth especially cody he looks dusted especially carrying a calf injury, look at penrith so many young stars have left and some have remained we got no good juniors coming thru we need a new recruitment officer that can bring some of the best junior players from nsw plus qld junior teams star pillaging souths???why sit there go get them.whilst us souths fans suffer.the proof is in the pudding we are going back wards.
Jye Gray is a gun half but he's getting picked at fullback and he's killing it from there. But if they keep him there, they will stunt his development as a half just like they did to Taaffe. I hope they debut Gray in the #14 and let him find his feet in first grade filling in here and there. He's a five-eighth but I wonder how he'd go in the #7. We better not let anyone poach him from under our noses. He is most definitely the future along with Fletcher, Munro, Mellars, Mamo and a few others.

Latest posts