What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett

Cagey Mac

Bench
Look what you’ve done to us!
Where’s the fun anymore.
Winning games, eliminating bad player behaviour, keeping the players fit and healthy, making the club more profitable (dare I say it, making Peter Doust look good)
Every player playing out of their skin, doing charitable work in the community.
Oh sure! You think it’s all beer and skittles. What about this forum!!
Have you seen the dribble that’s appearing here lately?
You’ve left us with nothing to complain about. People making up silly stories and others responding
Your smarter than us and we all admit it, it’s damn near emasculation.
The beer taste good on the weekend, the kids don’t get yelled at anymore. We actually sleep well on game nights and are “quietly confident”
Would you mind running the country for a few years?

The Preacher

First Grade
The bastard has even taken away the excuse of the team playing badly as a reason to get on the fizz for 3 days. THANKS A LOT CREEPING.

Red V Ultras

Juniors
Hey Spartan Dragon I think you need to see a doctor. I wouldn't feel sorry for those sharkwits that's Phil Farkfields team. They can go and get stuffed!

saints4ever

First Grade
hating both teams as much as I do, I want there to be a situation where they both lose.
In any case, I can now say the sharks are really f*cking useless, cant even win one game when i want them to, and souths are still sh*t coz they beat the most pathetic team in the comp.
seriously prayed for a news story to ome up like this around 6 30 pm tonight :

And in breaking news, NRL CEO David Gallop has made the astounding claim that tonight's Monday Night Football fixture between the Sharks and the Rabbitohs would be cancelled.
When asked why, all he would say was "No one gives a f*ck"

saints4ever

First Grade
hating both teams as much as I do, I want there to be a situation where they both lose.
In any case, I can now say the sharks are really f*cking useless, cant even win one game when i want them to, and souths are still sh*t coz they beat the most pathetic team in the comp.
seriously prayed for a news story to come up like this around 6 30 pm tonight :

And in breaking news, NRL CEO David Gallop has made the astounding claim that tonight's Monday Night Football fixture between the Sharks and the Rabbitohs would be cancelled.
When asked why, all he would say was "No one gives a f*ck"

saints4ever

First Grade
He really is the messiah.............

I hereby proclaim myself a disciple of Bennettology

(the belief that, among many more things, when Saint Benny goes up to the field of dreams in the sky he will look at god and say get out of my chair)

let us pray

Godz Illa

Coach
There's a Wayne Bennett documentary in cinemas this week, the man is huge

How+To+Train+Your+Dragon+Poster.jpg

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I noticed after we'd seen off the Cowboys, there was no real threads about the game, players and incidents. It was like 'business as usual, carry on, nothing to see here'.

Massive test against the raw sewage from Melbourne, massive!! If we go down it'll be interesting to see who starts chirping about Saints 'not all they're cracked up to be'.

We've had a dream run with injuries, suspensions and off field drama since Bennett took over, may well it continue.

Big Norm

big pat

Coach
I noticed after we'd seen off the Cowboys, there was no real threads about the game, players and incidents. It was like 'business as usual, carry on, nothing to see here'.

Massive test against the raw sewage from Melbourne, massive!! If we go down it'll be interesting to see who starts chirping about Saints 'not all they're cracked up to be'.

We've had a dream run with injuries, suspensions and off field drama since Bennett took over, may well it continue.

Big Norm

whats the old saying, lets take one game at a time, i guess its how you win or lose i suppose, friday nights game was no stroll in the park by any means, there was period when we were under the pump, a couple of penalties, some chip kicks into the in goal, but we tough it out very well, and came up with 2 good late tries, and this game will be a true test, both teams have very good defence, so its going to be tough,any win would be very pleasing.