What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC 41st Match: England v New Zealand - Chester-le Street 3/7/19 (Eng won by 119 runs)

Pommy

Coach
Really want to play this game?

Jofra Archer former West Indian?

your turn

Play what game? I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of it.

You won’t find an argument from me that he should have played for Windies but he was British at birth.

Play what game? I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of it.

You won’t find an argument from me that he should have played for Windies but he was British at birth.

No hypocrisy.

I just didn’t know he was a Kiwi.

Geeze, a bit touchy pal. I thought you Poms would be more desensitised after all the players you’ve poached over the years. :wink:

Pommy

Coach
No hypocrisy.

I just didn’t know he was a Kiwi.

Geeze, a bit touchy pal. I thought you Poms would be more desensitised after all the players you’ve poached over the years. :wink:

No poaching when it’s just players coming back to the motherland :wink:

In reality I don’t like selecting players born and bred abroad. If you love as a child you’re fair game. Morgan wanted tests and had an English mother and British passport so I think he’s an exception.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Semi finals are shaping up to be Australia (1) v New Zealand (4) and India (2) v England (3).

That's provided we beat South Africa and Pakistan don't absolutely flog Bangladesh and overtake the kiwis. If Australia loses India will move to 1st and us to 2nd.

For Pakistan to qualify to the semi-final

Pakistan to beat Bangladesh by 311 runs after posting 350

or

beat Bangladesh by 316 runs after scoring 400

or

beat Bangladesh by 321 runs after scoring 450

If they bowl first it's automatically impossible
Source: https://www.indiatoday.in/sports/cr...-zealand-loss-points-table-1561561-2019-07-03

Not impossible, but pretty f**king close to it.

Pommy

Coach
Just watched the highlights of the Kiwis batting innings, wow that was a pretty average performance.