What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCQ: Australia v Jordan

Robbie Kruse doing what he's done all season. It's a shame most people don't know he exists until socceroos nights.

Still 3-0 on SBS but they've not played well in truth. Kruse has been phenomenal though and producing much more than the golden child Oar. Should be able to get past Iraq. Almost there :D

As for Jordan f**k those diving, petulant time wasting little merkins.

90th minute, 4-0 down and these merkins are wasting time :lol: I hate these matches against Arab teams they're an embarrassment to football

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k me dead, can't you wankers ever let go of the massive chip on your shoulders about the EPL?. We needed a win, we bagged a win. Now we just need to repeat the dose against Iraq. Which should happen if we turn up to play.

Who said anything about the EPL you stupid androtrop? One of our brightest young players is lost to Australian audiences because he plays in a league you can barely watch legally out here. Two playets actually with Oar. Dickhead

Big Sam

First Grade
Wasn't having a go at the quality of the PL, I was having a go at Australia's obsession with it over other leagues.

The average Australian wouldn't even know there are overseas competitions other than the PL, and as a result the average punter gets surprised when guys like Kruse dominate.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Rogic was class when he came on was going past merkins with ease.
Id rather him start over over Holman, Holman is f**king dreadful he scores the good goal here and there but other then that he is shit.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I dunno, Holman was getting Kruse into some open space. He did it against Japan, too. He does make A LOT of wayward passes, though.

Maybe I'm wrong coz I'm not as knowledgable as you guys, but I swear Oar seems to go better when he comes on fresh later in the match. I'd probably start Thompson.

greeny12

Juniors
Rogic was class when he came on was going past merkins with ease.
Id rather him start over over Holman, Holman is f**king dreadful he scores the good goal here and there but other then that he is shit.

Rogic is special. But I don't think Holman is as bad as you're making out. He puts our wide men into space a lot of the time. I thought he had a blinder against Japan. Rogic will get his chance and no doubt become a starter if he keeps playing like he did today when he comes on but we shouldn't just throw him in there. I expect to see more of him if we do indeed qualify for the WC.

BDR

First Grade
What a f**king night. Sung my throat raw, terrace australis are only going to get bigger and better.

Iraq next week, then I can book for Rio. f**k yes Australia

Misanthrope

Staff member
What a f**king night. Sung my throat raw, terrace australis are only going to get bigger and better.

Iraq next week, then I can book for Rio. f**k yes Australia

Oh, it's Terrace Australis? That makes way more sense than Terrace Australia - which just sounded stupid.

Valheru

Coach
Solid win by the boys.

We are just about there now. A win would see us end up with only 1 point less than Japan which is a solid effort.