What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We’ve all been conned.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I’m almost certain BA will remain coach for 2022.
They’ll refresh the football department in the offseason with new assistants, but BA will stay for 22.
That in itself would help as Id suggest any replacements would not be chosen by BA. This would be a further watering down of BAs responsibilities. For better or worse I feel the club will push forward Ryan Carr given hes currently within their system. I just hope hes not the only change. I really hope this guy is his own man and hasnt bought in to the BA coaching philosophy.

Avenger

Immortal
Have we been conned by some of the ‘stars’ in our squad?

Who would you tap on the shoulder?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I’m talking about the players not who you want to make love to.
Except for Sivo I love all our players at the right price. I honestly think our roster has become a talking point due to game plans, training processes, skill development, attacking structures, defensive patterns, being too comfortable and becoming totally disinterested in whats being preached to them ad nauseum. The players are screaming for change.

Avenger

Immortal
Except for Sivo I love all our players at the right price. I honestly think our roster has become a talking point due to game plans, training processes, skill development, attacking structures, defensive patterns, being too comfortable and becoming totally disinterested in whats being preached to them ad nauseum. The players are screaming for change.
Sivo should be allowed to talk to Union and let go. I’m convinced Blake should take his wing spot with Marata at centre.

crocodile

Bench
Yep: if we could get Bellamy, Robinson, Bennett and as a outlier Brad Fittler (he would recruit good players and is a big personality befitting of our club unlike BA who is nobody) then I am for the coaching change but otherwise we might as well hold onto Brad Arfers a while longer but force new assistant coaches on him. There are a lot of worse coaches out there than Brad.
Brad Fittler. He'll have the boys eating vegetables, meditating and walking barefoot on the grass.
Has to be a piss take.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Have we been conned by some of the ‘stars’ in our squad?

Who would you tap on the shoulder?
It's not that any of the players aren't good enough. They win plenty of games. We just need to add some better ones.

But we do have obvious leadership issues. Do we have negative influences with a lot of influence in our squad? I've been off that merkin Gutho since his last contract negotiation. Paulo has gone missing since Origin as well.

Avenger

Immortal
It's not that any of the players aren't good enough. They win plenty of games. We just need to add some better ones.

But we do have obvious leadership issues. Do we have negative influences with a lot of influence in our squad? I've been off that merkin Gutho since his last contract negotiation. Paulo has gone missing since Origin as well.
I think he has been playing injured but I agree he seems to have too much influence. Can’t see him staying around when BA is boned.

I honestly dont see how merkins thought we were contenders this year? I havent looked everywhere but haven't seen anyone make the connection with our drop in form with the relocation either. Obviously other teams have handled it ok, though you cant rule out the disruption has had a major effect on the team karma, feng shiu and charkra alignment.

Eelogical

Referee
I honestly dont see how merkins thought we were contenders this year? I havent looked everywhere but haven't seen anyone make the connection with our drop in form with the relocation either. Obviously other teams have handled it ok, though you cant rule out the disruption has had a major effect on the team karma, feng shiu and charkra alignment.
Relocation isn't an excuse, and never should be. Look at Melbourne or the Warriors as examples over a long period of time. As fans, we can only speculate, but we prefer to throw knives.

Latest posts