What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We can hold our heads up!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
hippy said:
Despite yesterday’s result I think Parramatta put in a noble and valiant effort. Initially I was very concerned because without our Courageous Captain Caylo and Josh we were lacking some real fire up the front but I was very proud of the effort.

There were some tremendous individual performances yesterday. Inu was very good, as were Weller and Paulo. Timmy was SENSATIONAL. The kid needs his own thread. He was enthusiastic, wobbling his head, barking instructions and there were so many good kicks from Tim that I lost count. GO TIM! Hindy, although I know will be disappointed was wonderful and Benny put in too.

We are missing some really important players at the moment and are not close to full strength. We were unlucky too with calls and bounces of the ball. Although some of the tries were let in were disappointing, these are things that can only improve.

We are SO on the right track!

Well if Hippy and Gus say we can turn it around then who am I to be a Negative Nelly.

Like Winston said, "Never.. Never.. Never.. Give Up".

Ha ha. "We'll fight them on the beaches".;-)

lol

And Timmy Smith has been playing well.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Poupou Escobar said:
Well if Hippy and Gus say we can turn it around then who am I to be a Negative Nelly.

Like Winston said, "Never.. Never.. Never.. Give Up".

Ha ha. "We'll fight them on the beaches".;-)

lol

And Timmy Smith has been playing well.

so...did you catch the performance of the team that was coming 4th tonight??

and you're worried about us??

hippy

Juniors
You know we can turn it around Mr Escobar!

I am very proud of Tim - he is coming along beautifully.

Eelementary

Post Whore
yy_cheng said:
Ele, if that was the case, we should have lossed by alot more.

It was just the same old thing week in week out this lapse in intensity. It wasn't the whole game. If we went out flat and got thrashed,
then I would say they were preoccupied by something else. But we were in the game for a good long time.

Look, I don't know about you but alot of people when their minds are occupied, they aren't really thinking about loved ones.
It's only when they have some time to themselves that the grief hits them.

I doubt that when you are knackered, and have big burly forwards running at you, you suddenly reflect on Mrs Cayless.

If it did, they would dig deeper and do it for her.

What I meant was that they'd be affected by how hard it has hit Nathan.

I myself was in a similar position - when I played, our coach's wife passed away and he took it real badly (which is understandable). And as pumped as I thought I was, I found myself preoccupied with how he was doing.