What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We can still make the Finals!

Gus22

Juniors
All that needs to happen are two simple things:

1. Beat the Dogs on Friday
2. Penrith beat Newcastle, but in doing so have an extra player on the field for an important play. That way neither side gets points for the game.

Don't know about you, but I'm off to the TAB to put plenty on Wests Tigers to win the Premiership at nice odds. After that I'm off to my weekly Over-Optimists Anonymous meeting.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You should make an alliance with the Panthers and Knights players.

If they all put a grand on the tigers to make the finals along with yourself, I'm sure there'll be a good return for everyone involved.

35 grand on, the odds would have to be close to a million to one, everyone picks up a few lazy million.

sando88

Not a Moderator
haha funny.. bettin aint even available on tigers wud be funny if u went to a bookie he think u an idiot and offer u odds of like 10,000 to 1 then it happens be hilarious

innsaneink

Referee
Ive read this on two forums this arvo AND a bloke rang 2SM about it....someoen thinks its funny

zombat

Juniors
even if the tigers got in the final, having 2 utilities on the bench and a useless centre, and a halfback in the fullback position isnt going to get us very far.

Latest posts