What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we cant win with timmy

COACH STERLING

Juniors
If we cant win with Timmy than we definitely cant win without him.

He's second in the comp in try assists. Finch has nothing on him.

f**k me dead you guys are fickle. How was he supposed to do anything with that refereeing. It was like bringing the 5 metre rule back in fashion.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
gustarny said:
cant fault the effort but with all the skill in our side we play this one out rubbish with a nothing kick at the end.

Compared to other weeks, it barely happened tonight.

But I think they shouldve read Melbourne more, while they were good in defence, everytime Parramatta threw the ball around they looked dangerous.

Harsh on Tim smith considering he was injured early, and put in a couple of good kicks. Unfortunately it takes one bad kick to write him off.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
Compared to other weeks, it barely happened tonight.

But I think they shouldve read Melbourne more, while they were good in defence, everytime Parramatta threw the ball around they looked dangerous.

Harsh on Tim smith considering he was injured early, and put in a couple of good kicks. Unfortunately it takes one bad kick to write him off.

Grothe, he farked us up!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
yeah I thought Cayless was off his game tonight, that pass to Riddell should never have been on, we were in good field position, and only the 2nd or 3rd tackle.

gustarny

Juniors
not just tonight im talking about the last 2 years ive always defended him but im afraid ive joined the knockers .And as for ron ill catch up with you soon.

leo9999

Juniors
why the hell was timmy and mateo kicking on the 3rd tackle if we were on the attack 30 to 40 metres out .

lucablight

First Grade
gustarny said:
Sorry ive read these posts for so long and never usually post but i am convinced we cannot win this year with tim at half 1 good kick out of 12 aint good enough.Not once did he try and take the line on.or chip and chase .he is to predictable the defence knows hes going to give it all the time they just wait to smash the receiver.I watch all lower grade games and would take one of two options shift finch to half and promote kris keating this bloke is a future superstar.Or slot blake green inat halfand leave finch at 58.

Would you have said the same thing if we had won the game? I didn't know Tim Smith was solely responsible for all the losses that occur.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
gustarny said:
not just tonight im talking about the last 2 years ive always defended him but im afraid ive joined the knockers .And as for ron ill catch up with you soon.

Like f**k you will!!, Tim has been great all year, second in try assists and easily our best option in half in the club, how many lower grade gtames do you see?? wa Finch better? answer that!

I'm half pissed, horny and pissed off, a dangerous combination!!!:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
leo9999 said:
why the hell was timmy and mateo kicking on the 3rd tackle if we were on the attack 30 to 40 metres out .

Funny how you forgot Finch:lol: he was the main exponent! but i agree hey, didn't agree with it.

Hayne is not a fullback either

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Tim played on after dilocating his F****n shoulder, wake up some of you, he was the one trying to pump the boys up, we wont win a grandfinal with grothe on the wing untill he learns how to put a ball down and hold it solidly. Tim and finch are our halves and are going good

PARRA_FAN

Coach
we needed that flair at the back with Burt, one reason why the last time we won down there.

Hayne just doesnt seem to do that much. Maybe on the wing with Inu at fullback??

fish eel

Immortal
tim did alright tonight. not great....I would have liked him to have been better towards the end, but not knowing how his shoulder was and all, he did ok

Ron Jeremy

Coach
hindmarsh4pm said:
Tim played on after dilocating his F****n shoulder, wake up some of you, he was the one trying to pump the boys up, we wont win a grandfinal with grothe on the wing untill he learns how to put a ball down and hold it solidly. Tim and finch are our halves and are going good

f**k oath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
I can't believe the contrast of opinions in here..

btw, I thought Tim was great..but than again I could be the worst judge in the world..:?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
fish eel said:
tim did alright tonight. not great....I would have liked him to have been better towards the end, but not knowing how his shoulder was and all, he did ok
How much go forward did we get tonight? none right? yet tim was still our best, go and play tiddly winks with jayajay, if you honestly think Tim was sh*t tonight i questioned your judgement on RL

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
I can't believe the contrast of opinions in here..

btw, I thought Tim was great..but than again I could be the worst judge in the world..:?

eela, if you were next to me right now i'd kiss you!!:lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
How much go forward did we get tonight? none right? yet tim was still our best, go and play tiddly winks with jayajay, if you honestly think Tim was sh*t tonight i questioned your judgement on RL

hey ronnie, you've posted that in response to me but said timmy went alright :lol:

and yeah, zip go forward.