What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We had over a Millions bucks or more sitting on the sidelines and we Smahed ya's

oldmancraigy

Coach
Yous all think that cos we are 700k over the cap that this team isnt gunna be no where near as good..

You're $2million over the cap mate.

Everyone else gets 4.2million

You spent 50% more - are you so dull? Do you not see how you ought to have a side that is so much better than everyone else?

Oh - and the players signed 2 contracts! Are you so dull? Do you not see how they are cheats too????

gronkathon

First Grade
You smashed a team whilst over the cap and the team you smashed is still in somewhat of a rebuilding phase after themselves being found in breach.

Well done.

Smashed ya's. Are you from Sunshine or Fawkner by any chance?

LazyDreamer

Bench
This is the problem with you and most other people on here.
Yous keep callign Storm cheaters.. Waldron is gone.. all of the ppl
involved in the scandel are gone from the club..

Anyones that left are innocent..

My point with tonights game was the way they played..
they played great. No one woulda beat them tonight "IMO".

and they did it with alot of players out.. which my point was that
next season when they shred soem talent.. Storm are gunna be the same ol Storm.. even with less talent.

Yous all think that cos we are 700k over the cap that this team isnt gunna be no where near as good.. But yous are wrong. Very Wrong.

Storm 2011 Premiers

LMAO! That's the funniest thing you've written!!

Your apparent level of intelligence, rational thought and debate has me thinking you're...12? 13? And struggling with remedial English, I'll bet.

Ulysseus

Bench
You on the other hand, woke up last Thursday looking up at the azure sky without a care in the world, then in the afternoon were rudely interupted by a spoon flying at Mach 5 straight up your clacker. Ouch!

f**k you Ziggy!, lol.
I just spat a mouthful of coke all over this screen as visions entered my head of a giant wooden spoon with two gas turbine jet engines strapped to it flying up someones street, busting through their front door and nailing them between the cheeks.
Now not only do I have to clean the screen, I will need another sandwich as that is also f**king soaked.

squiddy

Juniors
This is the problem with you and most other people on here.
Yous keep callign Storm cheaters.. Waldron is gone.. all of the ppl
involved in the scandel are gone from the club..
Anyones that left are innocent..

you just dont get it do you ?:lol::lol::lol:

Sueb

Juniors
f**k you Ziggy!, lol.
I just spat a mouthful of coke all over this screen as visions entered my head of a giant wooden spoon with two gas turbine jet engines strapped to it flying up someones street, busting through their front door and nailing them between the cheeks.
Now not only do I have to clean the screen, I will need another sandwich as that is also f**king soaked.

This makes up for all the cr@p that has been written on here. Thanks guys, you have made my day. :lol: :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
:lol:

Are you serious? Dumbest post ever.

Origin and International player on sidelines and they put in some first timers and we clean up.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jealousy springs its ugly head again.....

We've had the guy who was regarded as our best player and Billy Slaters main rival after the 2008 season for a grand total of roughly 7 games in the last two seasons...We seem to cope.

lol nice one zig.

See this is the diff between genuine league fans and scum, its called humility.

Keep on posting purple scum, with every show of arrogance the swell of anti-storm sentiment grows.

You seem to be obsessed with treating this as a lynching in every post you make...pretty boring really.

This Year?

Immortal
Tonights performance shows.. it done matter who we got..

NO GI.. NO Manu.. over a millions bucks sitting on the sidelines.. Duffie.. 1st NRL game = 2 trys..

We were a team under the cap tonight.. and no one woulda beaten us..

If we could compete for points this year.. we'd win it all..

2011.. Storm WILL BE PREMIERS.

Are you 100% sure about that?

when i read posts like this my sympathy for storm supporters goes out the window.....dude, you been in the comp 5 minutes and have been cheating almost half that time , at least show some remorse for cheating your way to the top while others have done the right thing

Im starting to believe they have been cheating the entire time since inception. With all the rubbish denial coming out of their camp this last week it seems to me deceipt is just simply the club culture.

Helen

Juniors
Tonights performance shows.. it done matter who we got..

NO GI.. NO Manu.. over a millions bucks sitting on the sidelines.. Duffie.. 1st NRL game = 2 trys..

If we could compete for points this year.. we'd win it all..

2011.. Storm WILL BE PREMIERS.

If I were a Storm supporter I would be concerned that my team were only just winning when playing for points and trounce a team when nothing is on offer. Very concerned.

Helen

Juniors

Errm no you were not. The team fielded may have (I doubt it) come under the cap but you still have the over the cap players in the team and getting paid.
They are still on the storms books (two of I might add).

If any team fields their Toyota Cup side for an NRL match it does not negate the payments made to the NRL squad.

nicko18

Juniors
Pretty much sums it all up...

storm.png

little_aza

Juniors
If I were a Storm supporter I would be concerned that my team were only just winning when playing for points and trounce a team when nothing is on offer. Very concerned.

I'd say that had a lot to do with motivation. Other than the Dragons game, they were just plodding along. 2009 showed that we can lose plenty of games, but when we want to we can perform (regardless of the value of the roster). Last night, we obviously wanted to, more than ever.

red&white4life

Juniors
If I were a Storm fan I'd be keeping my mouth shut atm..

You need to stop kidding yourself, you cheated the cap, if you didn't your team would look TOTALLY different than what it is and you wouldn't be dominant, ride that big splintery spoon right up your arse hole until it bleeds and pull your head in you cheating scum.

If I were a Storm fan I'd be keeping my mouth shut atm..

You need to stop kidding yourself, you cheated the cap, if you didn't your team would look TOTALLY different than what it is and you wouldn't be dominant, ride that big splintery spoon right up your arse hole until it bleeds and pull your head in you cheating scum.

Thanks for your insightful commentary...ground breaking thoughts really.

Exceptional...well done.

Latest posts