What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have become the NEW bulldogs

Cammo

Bench
Was it "Terror in the Grandstands" ?

Wonder if the Telecrap will get onto that as well

Smartman

Juniors
Bazal said:
Yup, losing all your competition points and eventually Steve Price, Braith Anasta, as well as winning the spoon! Wow, I wish Parra were that successful! :crazy:

Clutching at straws.....

Wow losing a has been and a never was has been catastrophic :lol:

Premiers 2004, I guess that doesnt count as sucess :roll:

Bazal

Post Whore
Smartman said:
Clutching at straws.....

Wow losing a has been and a never was has been catastrophic :lol:

Premiers 2004, I guess that doesnt count as sucess

:lol: :lol:

Clutching at straws? Dude, who's the one in a Parramatta forum trolling? Twat, crawl back to Belmore to harrass women with your cousins :roll: :crazy:

Cammo

Bench
eelsta said:
You can count on it!!!

Disgrace of a newspaper that Telecrap. Supposed to be the NRL's newspaper but all it does is print negative stories about the game.

I can't stand that Toilet Rag.

eelsta

Bench
Cammo said:
Disgrace of a newspaper that Telecrap. Supposed to be the NRL's newspaper but all it does is print negative stories about the game.

I can't stand that Tiolet Rag.

havn't bought that rag for years now!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Bazal said:
To be fair, all the incidents so far have been blown waaaay out of proportion! How many guys get a back page for cracking onto a chick while drunk at the age of 18? But because Hayne is a player at a club that has had a massive fall from grace he gets calls from the media for his deregistration. :roll:

Agree.
Also these players are only human beings, they like to go out and have drinks like all of us.
They do have to remember that they will be crucified for any slip up they make, whereas the usual pathetic life form of the average male trolling the clubs will have no consequences. The thing is that you can complain about any guy who feels you up in a club and 9/10 times the bouncers won't so anything about it.

So the boys have to remember to be careful, maybe they should have a few non-drinking ones to be like a 'spotter' :LOL:, keeping them apart from the lifestyle of the normal young male :LOL: LOL: