What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have become the NEW bulldogs

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
New Bulldogs.. get your hand off it buddy. Hayne lovebites a girl who has a boyfriend and suddenly we're the new Bulldogs. I'm sure I don't need to remind you of the severity of the allegations made against the 'Dogs, by comparison a little lovebite and a smashed security camera is pretty minor.

strider

Post Whore
FFS - dumb f**king title for this thread .... fine we are having a meeting to address some stupidity from our players

but to compare us to the bulldogs is utter stupidity - sorry, but thats what i think

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
bullsh*t

biting some one on the arm as distinct from other allegations and salary cap breahes

pull the other one

eel4life

Juniors
Hey dickwads, Cayless smashes a camera, pig and smith get smashed dropped and fined then Hayne goes and does this, this shows stupidity and a lack of respect for a jersey that should not be put through this kind of crap.

"A couple of the senior players have had a hiccup here and there as well, so we are all to blame for it, whether we are young or old. Fitzgerald confirmed the club would continue its policy of conducting random breath testing of players prior to training, a practice it began five years ago. "

Why all of a sudden are we in the papers for small incidents?

A target is being drawn on us and anything they do will be brought into the light.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
eel4life said:
A target is being drawn on us and anything they do will be brought into the light.

The f**kwits who actually still give a sh*t what is written about other clubs in the news aren't worth worrying about. 5% of its truth and the other 95% sells papers and advertising space. I've learned to take everything written in the paper and online with a grain of salt...

Parra Guru

Coach
pfffffft

Stop all this sooking. Everyone wants to turn this into a major crisis. Are you seriously a Parramatta fan?

Hellsy

Immortal
Well said PG.
Jump on the wave and ride it out people.
Our club will be better and stronger for this.

James_Hardie

Juniors
eel4life said:
Hey dickwads, Cayless smashes a camera, pig and smith get smashed dropped and fined then Hayne goes and does this, this shows stupidity and a lack of respect for a jersey that should not be put through this kind of crap.

"A couple of the senior players have had a hiccup here and there as well, so we are all to blame for it, whether we are young or old. Fitzgerald confirmed the club would continue its policy of conducting random breath testing of players prior to training, a practice it began five years ago. "

Why all of a sudden are we in the papers for small incidents?

The Bulldogs turmoils have been far more wide spread in terms of fans, managment and players. But your right, it all starts some where, somehow and it has started now. And when people say "no problems", "it's media beat up", then the problems are never addressed and they fester. Then before you know it, there will be serious crimes occuring.

We haven't been in the papers for off field incidents at all in the last ten years, now we are in the papers every week.

Utey

Coach
James_Hardie said:
We haven't been in the papers for off field incidents at all in the last ten years, now we are in the papers every week.

Thats the key, each club always goes through times of turmoil. We have done well to not be.

Palms

Juniors
The media likes to kick a dog when it's down, and we are seeing an instance of it right now. Every little minor mishap will be reported, as people with little knowledge of the game will read these articles and jump on the bandwagon..

sooperdooper

First Grade
the media is looking at anything and everything to plug the eels in a bad way, if we were having a stellar season this wouldnt be the case, our incidents are classed as minor in my eyes:
i mean tim smith and piggy were not 'drunk' as the papers have said. Sure what they did is very wrong but the meida is saying they were legless which is the the truth
i see the cayless incident as the one which attracted the least media but the most concerning....
Haynes once again is a minor incident

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
mickdo said:
Dogs == cheating scum grubs
Eels != Dogs

I agree we are not equal, but for different reasons...

Dogs = a team that can actually win matches and has a chance this year

Therefore obviously...

Eels != Dogs

Parra Guru

Coach
I have to say that the Dogs have been behaving well this year, so I don't know why people continually bash them. It's not good for the game that we all claim to love.

The Warriors are the rorters this year however no one chooses to put sh*t on them with every given opportunity.

Kornstar

Coach
sooperdooper said:
the media is looking at anything and everything to plug the eels in a bad way, if we were having a stellar season this wouldnt be the case, our incidents are classed as minor in my eyes:
i mean tim smith and piggy were not 'drunk' as the papers have said. Sure what they did is very wrong but the meida is saying they were legless which is the the truth
i see the cayless incident as the one which attracted the least media but the most concerning....
Haynes once again is a minor incident

Gotta say that i agree with that! Cayless should have been severly dealt with, just to set an example.

mickdo

Coach
Parra Guru said:
I have to say that the Dogs have been behaving well this year, so I don't know why people continually bash them. It's not good for the game that we all claim to love.

The Warriors are the rorters this year however no one chooses to put sh*t on them with every given opportunity.
Well, for me the cheating of the dogs was far worse than any other indescretions by either the players or fans. That is a stain that will remain forever.

Hellsy

Immortal
Its hard to blame the players for a decision that someone in upper management made though