What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have no idea

Saintsified

Bench
Cowboys can't win in Sydney, but they can win in Wogalong

We lose at home to a team under us on the ladder.

How many sets of six do they want on their goal line in the last ten minutes?

We have no f**king idea more like it.

Venting over.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
When you see constant forwards and backs trying to take a hit up to score constantly, you know there is no confidence in your attack.

Obviously the only creativity comes from deep outside the oppositions red zone, and from Dugan.

Put in Drinkwater, let him run the ball and have runners either side, because we are the worst attacking team in the comp at the moment with those two in the halves.

CHANGE IT UP PRICE!!

Moron

Dezziedc

Juniors
Agreed. Something just isn't right. The game tonight was nowhere near a quality game - by either side. Even with multiple sets on their try line, we didn't even look like scoring. Cowboys defense was effortless - honestly there was nothing threatening about what we did

ozbuck

Juniors
Same attack as last week. ...and we won. No one was having a cry about it then.

We just don't have 3 or 4 dangerous players who are CAPABLE of that on a CONSISTENT basis.

Thats just how it goes. Thasts our roster this year.

I haven't seen any good half prospects in the lower grades either that could do any better.

Tough shit. We're not going to set fireworks alight this year. Get used to it!!!!!!!!

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Tweet - He is toooo Scared to make changes.

Forwards in the backs, Hookers who one played at Half..
Crazy..

Vidot should play in the Backrow and be running at halves.

Saintsified

Bench
It'll be the same, they have to lose about 7 games before price will sack Chase Stanley and give someone else a go.

Fiery

Juniors
When you see constant forwards and backs trying to take a hit up to score constantly, you know there is no confidence in your attack.

Obviously the only creativity comes from deep outside the oppositions red zone, and from Dugan.

Put in Drinkwater, let him run the ball and have runners either side, because we are the worst attacking team in the comp at the moment with those two in the halves.

CHANGE IT UP PRICE!!

Moron

x2

Dezziedc

Juniors
Imagine how bad the Dragons would be without Dugan?. I can't wait to see next weeks team list.

If Dugan is picked for Origin:

Nightingale at fullback, Prior and Stanley in the centres, Vidot on the wing, Frizzel into Lock and Soward will be back. May bring in one of the young players to play fullback or wing...

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Same attack as last week. ...and we won. No one was having a cry about it then.

We just don't have 3 or 4 dangerous players who are CAPABLE of that on a CONSISTENT basis.

Thats just how it goes. Thasts our roster this year.

I haven't seen any good half prospects in the lower grades either that could do any better.

Tough shit. We're not going to set fireworks alight this year. Get used to it!!!!!!!!

Ozbuck, I dont support mediocracy. No one was having a cry about it then ? We won on the back of One player.
And No Creativity again.

Sorry I cant fathom that at all, We bought the kid, he has more than those playing in First Grade. So He is raw, Stiff Cheddars. Let him get experience.

TweedDragon

Juniors
Price has no idea! Weyman, Hunt don't bend back the opposition, Fein tries hard but falls short and 5/8 that thinks he is still a center. There is always next year, start building Pricey for 2014

TRANSLATION

Juniors
If Dugan is picked for Origin:

Nightingale at fullback, Prior and Stanley in the centres, Vidot on the wing, Frizzel into Lock and Soward will be back. May bring in one of the young players to play fullback or wing...

With Price i would not doubt if he played

Prior
Nightingale
Green
Frizzell
Vidot
Stockwell
Stanley
Fien
Etc

Etc

ETc

He is hopeless

Dezziedc

Juniors
Stanley is not the answer.

It was like I was watching a video and stopping, rewinding and playing over and over our attack. I was watching the same move over and over again.

Fiery

Juniors
It'll be the same, they have to lose about 7 games before price will sack Chase Stanley and give someone else a go.

What about Fien???!!! He is simply not a halfback. He could get a job at another club as a backup hooker but certainly not at the Dragons where the only creativty comes from the hookers. It has been 16 games now (including the trails where he was terrible) and is going backwards if anything!! Prior and Stanley are both playing in positions they aren't accustomed to or good in.

TweedDragon

Juniors
Vidot should be in every game he has hit some form. Price was resigned as Doust believes he can coach, the rest if the year will show if he can or not!

ozbuck

Juniors
Ozbuck, I dont support mediocracy. No one was having a cry about it then ? We won on the back of One player.
And No Creativity again.

Sorry I cant fathom that at all, We bought the kid, he has more than those playing in First Grade. So He is raw, Stiff Cheddars. Let him get experience.

On the back of one player! Hahaha. Of course Dugan played great last week. But take a look at the game again - look at how solid Fien was with his kicking game and leading the team around the park, look at the good go forward that got us momentum and territory, look that quick meters from dummy half from rein and king.

There's never just ONE player who wins a game.

Stop DELETING other strong performances.

Our attack is not strong at the moment. Our centers our not dangerous. I would love to see more speed replace our current centers - Price needs to take a chance in this region for sure.

Fien gives 110% EVERY WEEK!

Gomarchin

Juniors
Why do we always play teams back into form?? A team coming off 5 losses that struggles to win away from home and we come up with that performance. And chase Stanley is not a 5/8.

Saintsified

Bench
Why do we always play teams back into form?? A team coming off 5 losses that struggles to win away from home and we come up with that performance. And chase Stanley is not a 5/8.

Because it guarantees more losses, which seems to be the aim.

Latest posts