What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have no idea

Fiery

Juniors
You're the one that brought it up across two threads. It was clear that you weren't going to let it go. Now you've been challenged on it and suddenly you want to run away... no surprises there.

You had the opportunity to retract. I see you have waived that option.

Anyone who claims they have received a death threat on these forums has to be taken very seriously. If it turns out they were talking bulshit, then they deserve the derision that follows.

Quite frankly, I didn't think you'd have the guts to admit you're full of crap.No it's not. It's abundantly clear what Jeninga meant by the Swamp... ie to anyone who have been here for more than a week. Only a paranoid fool would interpret it as a death threat.:lol:

No, you just keep on whinging about it until someone takes notice. You're obviously a sook.Yeah sure, run away. Dopey.
Okay, as I said......

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Wow, you Saints fans sure know how to discuss footy.
swamp2.JPG

Latest posts