What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'We should have won four comps' - Willie

Canard

Immortal
Timmah said:
Our backline is solid, it simply lacks speed in certain sections is all. Daryl Millard is quite quick if you can give him some space tbh.

Time will tell but anyone writing us off should think again :cool:

I would never write the Bulldogs off, you would have to be stupid to do that, or a Roosters or Parra fan:sarcasm: .

I agree with your backline assessment its solid, but is a "solid" backline the sort of thing you win 4 comps with?

What im trying to say is that the Bulldogs have had a good squad in the Mason era, but I dont think its been THAT GOOD that not winning 4 comps is a failure.

EGGG

Juniors
I can't see how Mundine and Mason are even comparable.

Mundine is a self promoter, Mason is a criminal and a hooligan.

Mundine is a positive role model and representative of the aboriginal community, Mason represents nothing but his own vacuous existance and was the ringleader of that wonderful Bulldogs culture.

Mundine, other than making one or two moronic comments is generally good for the game. Mason does nothing but tarnish and spit on the reputation of the game with his embarrassing conduct.

TITAN1

Juniors
So,does Mason's original comment mean that if the roosters dont win 3 premierships while he is there, then Fittler is as bad a coach as Folkes?

>zuzu<

Juniors
atomic_crimson said:
I was going to mention that but thought the whole "you cannot blame injuries" dribble might appear as at the time it seemed every team bar canterbury was allowed to use the injury excuse.

I think we used a total of over 30 players with weeks spent on the sideline between them all totalling up to over 100 weeks. At one point we used a fourth string fullback in luke young after hazem, patten, cutler were all injured in consecutive weeks.
You forgot we used Lolesi in a game agaisnt SouFFS

Smartman

Juniors
Theres already disagreements in the rorters camp. Myles coming out and backing Folkes practically saying he devloped his career to the point he played origin.

Hes not going all that flash now, maybe he wants to come back. :cool: