What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'We' should piss off Morris-scum.

Quigs

Immortal
All of a sudden the world as we know it know has the Greatest Sharks Supporter in the whole wide Universe. Scott Morris-scum, the grub of a thing is sticking his head up everwhere declaring how great his Cronulla Sharks are.

We need to piss this parasite off.

Where was the very vocal local member when the Sharks were battling their very own survival and were fighting to get our development passed.

Never heard a squeal from the two faced bastard. Never heard of him going into bat for the club when things were down.

I'd be interested to know how many games he went to last season.

The parasite is bandwaggoning full bore. Someone please just tell him to piss off.

I have to get in here before we have Qantas MK XII

Last night when he was walking up the tunnel with the players, there was some silence as people wanted to cheer for the players but didn't want Morrison to think it was for him,
PP78 yells out
"Stop the boats!!!!!"
I laughed.

Quigs

Immortal
I have to get in here before we have Qantas MK XII

Last night when he was walking up the tunnel with the players, there was some silence as people wanted to cheer for the players but didn't want Morrison to think it was for him,
PP78 yells out
"Stop the boats!!!!!"
I laughed.

Why the f**k was the bastard allowed to walk up the tunnel with the players in the first place.

How many times was he seen around the tunnel in the last couple of seasons. Prick of a thing.

Eion

First Grade
ScoMo's OK. I will declare an interest here (don't worry Quiggsy not as a card carrying member of the libs!), but he genuinely does go for the sharks. He was seriously pissed at the cook boundary changing to incorporate the dragons. He'd be better served vote wise going for them.

Quigs

Immortal
morrison-1.jpg

Generalzod

Immortal
All of a sudden the world as we know it know has the Greatest Sharks Supporter in the whole wide Universe. Scott Morris-scum, the grub of a thing is sticking his head up everwhere declaring how great his Cronulla Sharks are.

Where was the very vocal local member when the Sharks were battling their very own survival and were fighting to get our development passed.

Never heard a squeal from the two faced bastard. Never heard of him going into bat for the club when things were down.

The parasite is bandwaggoning full bore. Someone please just tell him to piss off.

Parasite indeed .....

Generalzod

Immortal

ScoMo's OK. I will declare an interest here (don't worry Quiggsy not as a card carrying member of the libs!), but he genuinely does go for the sharks. He was seriously pissed at the cook boundary changing to incorporate the dragons. He'd be better served vote wise going for them.
Is that way his head is posted all over Blakehurst...

Quigs

Immortal
I read the forum rules & said no politics on the forum. Is this not the case?

I'm commenting on the Clubs so called No1 supporter. The slimey parasite bastard.

I reckon the grubs so low that on his signs on the northern side of Tom Uglys he is probably wearing a stinking stains jersey. That's how two faced the grub is.

Latest posts